Not going anywhere

Bryan Imagine

__________________

"Well what do you want me to do?" I yelled at (Y/N) my girl friend of a year and three months.

"I want you to stop talking to her!" She screamed.

"I'm not just gonna stop talking to my best friend of six years because you told me to!"

(Y/N) scowled at me. "Okay, then we shouldn't be together anymore." She voiced in low volume. (Y/N) began to walk away.

"So you just want to throw this relationship away over something as petty as that?" I said with my eyes burning. I snatched her wrist and pull her back over to me.

She stared at me for a few seconds with tears in her brown eyes. "Good bye Bryan." (Y/N) snatched her wrist away and turned to walk away but I grabbed her waist and pulled her back.

I connected my lips with hers, and held her waist tightly. She placed her hands on my chest like she was going to push me away...but she didn't. She wrapped her arms around my neck and continued to kiss me back.

Earlier...

"Aha ha! Stop Bryan!" My best friend, Rebecca, laughed while I kept poking at her sides. She was always ticklish there, those were her weak spots.

"Okay okay." I laughed when she poked her finger into my neck. She knew I hated it because it hurt like shit.

Rebecca was here just to hang with me and (Y/N), but (Y/N) didn't look like she was feeling it. Just by her facial expression, I could tell she was in a downed mood.

Just ten minutes later, Rebecca got a call from her mother, so she had to head home. "Okay, that was the m-o-m, so bye guys." Rebecca said, standing to her feet.

"Bye." I said, standing up to give her a hug. I hugged her and kissed her cheek like I've been doing for years. I assumed this pissed (Y/N) off because she went storming into the house.

Rebecca started on her way home, then I dashed into the house after (Y/N). "(Y/N!)" I called, running up the stairs.

I jogged into my room and saw her sitting in my bed, rapidly tapping her foot on the floor. "What's the matter?" I questioned going over to her.

"Just leave me alone!" She yelled, standing up to get away from me.

"(Y/N)..."

"What?" She demanded.

"What's your problem?" I shouted, furrowing my eyebrows.

"You getting all touchy, huggy, kissy with your so called 'best friend'!" (Y/N) screamed, air quoting best friend.

"I've been playing with Rebecca like that for years now, and you're getting mad if I hug her?"

"Don't forget to mention you kissed her!" (Y/N) yelled.

"Babe, it was only a friendly kiss on the cheek!"

"So what!" She screamed.

"Well what do you want me to do?" I yelled at her.

"I want you to stop talking to her!"

"I'm not just gonna stop talking to my best friend of six years because you told me to!"

She scowled at me. "Okay, then we shouldn't be together anymore." She voiced in low volume. (Y/N) began to walk away.

"So you just want to throw this relationship away over something as petty as that?" I said with my eyes burning. I snatched her wrist and pull her back over to me.

She stared at me for a few seconds with tears in her brown eyes. "Good bye Bryan." (Y/N) snatched her wrist back and turned to walk away but I grabbed her waist and pulled her back.

I connected my lips with hers, and held her waist tightly. She placed her hands on my chest like she was going to push me away...but she didn't. She wrapped her arms around my neck and continued to kiss me back.

I put as much love and passion into that kiss, just to let her know I wanted and needed her to stay. A few seconds later, we pulled back. "(Y/N) I love you so much, and it hurts me down to the bone to know that you would leave me over something so stupid as that."

Tears began to shed from her eyes. "I'm sorry Bryan, I just don't know what to do."

"It's okay, as long as you stay here with me." I said.

She nodded. "Okay."

We kissed again, and I gave her another tight hug. She's not going anywhere.