Sleeping with the Enemy

Dustin Imagine

___________________

I can't believe he's back. He has ruined my life forever, and he can't give back those years he has humiliated me, degraded me, and hurt me mentally.

Dustin Breeding. He's back into my life and I don't think he'll ever leave this time.

Your Perspective

As usual, I was down in my basement, doing my daily workouts. I'm trying to lose this extra belly fat I have packed in. It's so hard trying to go on a diet when your favorite junk foods are always calling your name.

My abdominal muscles were burning after I completed my sixty sit-up workout. While I was sauntering over to my treadmill, my doorbell began to ring multiple times.

"Who the hell is at my door 7:30 in the morning?" I asked myself. I walked over to the stairs and jogged up. All I was wearing was a white sports bra, and gray leggings. I thought about putting a jacket on, but nah, I'm gonna just go continue exercising so what's the point?

I jogged over to the door, unlocked it, then opened it. My heart practically stopped. My eyes grew wide and my jaw hung low. I gasped. "D-Dustin?"

"You missed me?" He smirked. I was speechless. Dustin left the city for years without notifying anyone, and now he just shows up unexpectedly?

He pushed pass me into my house. "What are you doing here?!" I questioned.

"I decided to come back home. You know I missed being here, being with you." Dustin said walking towards me.

"Well leave my house! All you did was cause me pain and heartache." I yelled, backing into the wall.

"And I deeply apologize for that." Dustin says pressing himself against me. He held on to my chin with his thumb and index finger. The whole time he kept that devious smirk on his face.

He leaned in to kiss me, but I jerked my face away. "I don't trust you." I growled. He turned my face back toward him.

"And why is that?"

"Dustin, you lost my trust years ago. I just ca-" Dustin pressed his lips against mine before I can even complete my sentence. The kiss was so passionate, I was stunned. My body tensed up and it made me a little wet.

"(Y/N), I'm a changed man. When I tell you I apologize, I really mean it from the bottom of my heart." Dustin told. "When I left years ago, you were the only person that was on my mind and I can't believe you put up with me for all those years. I still love you, Y/N."

Dustin stared me in my eyes the whole time. My brain was just trying to comprehend all he said to me. I was perplexed. I didn't want to believe it but...I had to.

"(Y/N), please say something."

"I-I don't know what to say." I replied. Deep inside I know I still loved him but, I couldn't bring myself to say it back to him.

"Tell me you still love me too, (Y/N)." He said.

This time, Dustin's infamous smirk disappeared. He was serious right now. "(Y/N) if you want me to go...I'll just go, and you'll never have to see me again after today."

I was still speechless. My voice was trapped, and my words were drowning in my throat. Five minutes after total silence, Dustin stepped away from me then backed up towards the door.

"I guess Imma just go then." Dustin said, reaching for the door knob.

"Dustin wait!" I called, stepping from the wall. He paused, but faced the door. "I still love you too. I...I just couldn't get it out." Tears were forming, but I refused to let them fall.

"No matter how much pain you caused me, I still managed to store some love for you. Even when you left, the love never went away." I wiped my eyes. Dustin turned around to face me.

"Then believe me when I say, I've really changed. I feel like shit knowing that I've treated you in any negative way."

"I want to believe you...I really do, but my brain is telling me no." I responded with tears lingering in my eyes.

"But, what is your heart saying?" Dustin asked stepping back over to me. He grabbed my hands and intertwined them with his.

I looked up at him, both of us staring in to each other's eyes. Dustin placed one of his hands on my right cheek, and without hesitation, leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back, full on temptation.

As much as I hated him, I still loved him and I couldn't let this moment go to waste. Dustin hoisted me up, holding on to my thighs. My legs wrapped around his torso, and he began to carry me up to my bedroom.

Ten minutes after a course of hungered kisses and the muffled sound of clothing hitting the floor, moans and groans pervaded throughout my house.

Sweat beads trickled down our faces while Dustin grinded inside and out of me. Long, scratches designed Dustin's back as my legs locked tighter around his waist.

I can't believe I'm sleeping with the enemy.

COMMENT & VOTE !