Just Can't Happen II

Sequel to 'Just Can't Happen' of B5 Imagines part I. This has been requested multiple times, so here you go!

Bryan Imagine

__________________

Bryan looked at the clock hanging on the wall. "I gotta get home. My mom's probably worried about me. Bye beautiful." He got up and kissed me on my forehead.

After he left, lots of memories came and bombarded my brain. When he called me beautiful...that's when it all came back.

"Oh my God." I whispered. "Bryan!" I screamed. I detached everything from my body, then hopped out of the bed.

"Miss, you can't do that!" The doctor called to me as I ran out of the room. I looked around desperately searching for Bryan, but he was nowhere to be found.

"Hey come back!" The doctor yelled from behind me. I glanced back, then ran down the hall, and out of the hospital doors.

"Bryan?!" I called. My voice echoed around the area. I ran down the street and saw him walking. "Bryan!"

He stopped and turned around. "(Y/N)?" I ran as fast as my bare feet could carry me. I hugged him tightly, with warm tears falling from my eyes, almost knocking him over.

"Bryan, I remember! I remember everything now!" I choked out. "I remember you!"

Bryan gasped and hugged me tighter. "And now we can be more than friends! I love you Bryan."

"I love you too." Bryan says before cupping my face and connecting his lips with mine. The kiss lasted about twenty seconds, but I didn't want to let go.

"Hey! Get back here!" I heard security yell. The doctor must've told them I've escaped.

"Run!" I say to Bryan. He grabs my hand then runs with me. After running around the corner, we finally lost them. "Ah!" I wailed in pain.

"What happened?" Bryan asked, concerned. I limped over to the bus stop bench.

"I stepped on glass." I cried. I forgot I was running barefoot and that my clothes and shoes were still at the hospital. This hospital dress wasn't doing much to save me from the cold. My body started to shiver.

"Here." Bryan slipped his coat off and wrapped it around me. I picked the glass out of my foot, then Bryan hoisted me on to his back. "I'll carry you home." He smiled.

When we arrived at my house, Bryan noticed that my foot was bleeding badly. "You have to get inside and get that cut cleaned up."

"Alright, but not just yet." I pressed my body against Bryan's and kissed his lips.

"Us being together can happen, can't it?" Bryan whispered, when I pulled back.

"Yes...yes it can." I whispered before kissing him one last time.

________________________________________

Meh. Whatever, I can do better. But hope you enjoyed!