7 Minutes of Heaven

Dustin Imagine

__________________

"Yo (Y/N) you should come with me to my boy, David's house. We just chilling, nothing else." Dustin said to me. My crush on him was born the day I met him at my aunt's wedding. Luckily he wasn't family. This was two years ago and the crush still lives.

"Uhm, I don't know, I have a bunch of homew-"

"C'mon (Y/N). Lighten up for once. You have a few more days to complete it, so you should come chill." Dustin convinced.

I sighed. "Okay okay. I'll go." I said.

"That's my girl." Dustin smiled. I grabbed my house keys and left with Dustin. We hopped in his black Buick and left to his friends' house.

When we arrived on the porch, I already heard multiple loud voices inside. This made me a little nervous, because I disliked being surrounded by a lot of people. Especially ones I didn't know.

Dustin knocked on the door, and a little later, a dark skin guy answered the door. "Aye! What it do, D?" The guy greeted giving Dustin dap.

"Nothing much, nothing much." Dustin laughed. "Yo David, this (Y/N). She's a close friend of mine."

"Wassup." David smiled at me.

"Hey." I waved, kinda shy. We entered inside and four more people were there. Three more guys and one girl.

"Yo everyone this is (Y/N(. (Y/N) this is Ra'Shonda, Mike, Grant and Andrew." David introduced. I waved and they said their wassups and heys.

"Wassup Dus!" The guys sitting on the couches greeted.

"What's good?" Dustin grinned sitting down. I sat down next to Dustin. It's kind of awkward being that there was only two females and five males. It grew silent when Dustin, David and I sat down.

"A'right, since y'all mofos gettin' quiet, how 'bout we play something." David suggested.

"Like what?" Andrew questioned.

"Seven minutes of heaven." David told, smirking.

"Seriously? With only two girls? I mean, unless you tryna do some nasty gay shit with one of the guys then okay let's play." Ra'Shonda laughed.

"Oh hell no." The guys yelled.

"So what if it's only two girls, it's just a game." David said. I've heard of this games plenty of times before, and I'm a little uncomfortable now that I'm gonna be involved in it myself.

David grabbed an empty Grey Goose bottle from the kitchen and we formed a circle on the floor. I adjusted my glasses and waited for the game to begin. David spun the bottle and everyone watched to see who'd it land on. If the tip pointed at someone, they'd have to pick which person they're willing to take into the closet since there wasn't enough girls. First it landed on Ra'Shonda, then on Grant the second time.

"A'right, who's next?" David said before spinning the bottle. The bottle spun quick, then slowed down pointing it's top end at Dustin.

My body tensed up. This is my chance. "Imma go with...(Y/N)."

My heart raced, almost pumping out of my chest. Dustin grabbed my hand and walked me to the closet. He shut the door and stood tall in front of me.

"(Y/N)...I know this is your first time playing this an-"

"Dustin I know...I've heard plenty of stories about this game...I know what to do." I exclaimed.

Dustin smirked. "Alright." He placed a hand on my cheek then leaned in to kiss me. When our lips touched, my heart stopped. It was incredible!

His lips were soft and moist, and I was loving every second of it. Never will I tell him that this is my first kiss. My lips moved in sync with his. His hands traveled down my waist then to my butt.

I gasped and pulled away. "What's wrong?" Dustin asked.

"N-nothing." I stuttered. Dustin kissed me again and squeezed my butt. This kind of turned my on, honestly.

"Times up!" We heard David yell. We both pulled away. Dustin pecked my lips one more time.

"I've been wanting to do this for the longest, but I didn't know how you'd feel. Or if you even felt anything about me besides being a friend." Dustin exclaimed.

I was shocked. Temporarily paralyzed for a few seconds. "Really?"

"Yes (Y/N)."

"Dustin...I've always liked you. Ever since the day we met...I always have."

Dustin smiled then kissed me again. "Then this should be the start of something beautiful."

I smiled. "Yes it should."