Bad Break Up

Carnell Imagine

___________________

"C'mon Nellz. She wasn't that good to you anyways. Man, she's nothing." Dustin told me.

"But you guys just don't understand...I loved her." I spoke.

"Well guess what, you're single now, and we taking you out to the club to pop some bottles with us. Unless you wanna stay up in this hot ass house and cry about Rachel's careless ass breakin' yo heart." Dustin exclaimed.

I thought about it for a second. The guys all sat around me patiently waiting for my agreement to go.

"So what you gon' do?" Kelly asked, standing up.

I sighed and slapped my hands down on my knees. "Imma go."

"Yeah! That's what I'm talkin' 'bout, bro." Dustin said, pounding his hand on my back. The guys cheered at my agreement and we prepared ourselves to head out.

After a good twenty minutes, Dustin pulled his black Acura into the club's parking lot. We emerged from the vehicle and ambled over to the line, waiting to make entry.

Tonight I'm gonna have some fun and forget about Rachel. I'm gonna dance and get drunk, maybe even get high even though I don't really smoke. I might even meet new women. Those who are way classier than Rachel ever was. I'm single, so Imma do whatever the hell I want.

After an iota amount of time, we showed the security our IDs and were permitted to make entry. The club music was booming and the dance floor was replete with dancing men and women.

"Yo, let's go over and find a section." Patrick suggested.

"Yeah, and we're gonna invite some hot honeys in there for you too, Nellz." Kelly added in.

"Nah, you don't have to do that, man. I got this." I said.

"Well a'right. They gon' be for us then." Kelly laughed, raising his hands as if he was surrendering to the police.

"Okay then."

When we finally found an empty section, the guys invited some girls and bought a few bottles of Smirnoff and Ciroc. Dustin poured five shots of Smirnoff for the five of us guys. The ladys just sipped from their martini glasses.

"For Carnell goin' through his lil' bad break up." Dustin grinned.

"Oh shut up." I laughed. We all picked up a glass and shot it down. I needed this badly. "Mm, one more." I said.

"That's my boy." Dustin laughed, pouring more Smirnoff into our glasses. We shot those down right after he closed the cap to the bottle.

"A'right guys, I'm goin' over to the bar." I said, raising up to leave.

"A'right don't get too drunk." Patrick laughed. "You might have to be the one to drive us home."

"Whatever." I said, strolling over to the bar. I sat in an empty chair by on the side. "Hey, uhm, can I get a Margarita on the rocks?"

"Sure thing." The bartender said. She was dark skin with long dreads, and by her accent I could tell she was from Jamaica.

While I waited for my drink, a beautiful woman with a short cut brown Bob hairstyle with peanut butter colored tips, smooth brown skin, gorgeous brown eyes and a black skin tight dress sat beside me.

"Can I have a glass of white wine please?" She asked.

I was stunned, she was gorgeous to the point of me just wanting to get her in bed right then and there. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Her beauty mesmerized me. She was classy also.

She glanced over at me. "Say hi while you're at it." She laughed. Her laugh was feminine and cute.

I shook out of it. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stare like that." I apologized.

"It's okay." She smiled. Oh how her smile stunned me. I have to get her name.

"So, what's your name, beautiful?" I asked with a smile while the bartender sat our drinks in front of us.

"(Y/N). You?" She answered, sipping from her wine glass.

"Carnell."

"I like it." She smiled, looking me in the eyes. We talked and made small conversations. I would be telling a huge lie if I said I wasn't interested in her. She was gorgeous, classy, funny, everything I love in a woman.

The song "Ride" by Ciara came on, and I really wanted to dance with her. "Would you like to dance?" I asked.

"Sure...if you can handle me." She winked.

"Oh okay." I grinned. We got down on the dance floor, then (Y/N) began to grind up against me. She was so sexy and God forgive me, but I wanted her...badly. I grinded against her too. She pressed her back side against my body more, caressing my face in the process.

"I like you Carnell." She whispered to me. I thought I wouldn't be able to hear her through the music but I did.

"I like you too, (Y/N)."

She turned around to face me, staring into my eyes. Then she pecked my lips.This caught me off guard. I been wanted to kiss her but I damn sure didn't know she'd make the first move.

I leaned in and kissed her, holding her chin with my thumb and index finger. Little did I know, the guys were all watching me from our section.

"Do you think he forgot about Rachel?" Kelly asked, peering over at the guys.

"Hell yeah." Dustin grinned.

___________________________________________

Like it? Love it? No? OK... :'(