Smile

Bryan Imagine

__________________

Your P.O.V

My brother Christopher invited one of his friends over to spend the night. I don't think I've ever met him before because his name is Bryan. And Christopher never really mentioned him.

After brushing my hair back into a high bun, I slipped on my slippers and sauntered downstairs. An unfamiliar voice was speaking. When I landed on the ground floor, I noticed a guy sitting on the couch watching a basketball game with Christopher.

Christopher glanced at me. "Oh yeah, uh Bryan, this is my younger sister (Y/N)."

Bryan turned around and eyed me like I was his bride striding down the aisle, easing my way toward him. I smiled at him. He's gorgeous, I wish I would've knew about him sooner.

"Ayo B!" Christopher said, trying to get Bryan's dazed attention.

"Oh! Uh, huh?"

"Don't let me catch you staring at her like that again." Christopher chuckled. I smiled then strolled into the kitchen.

After grabbing a box of Chips Ahoy, I sauntered through the living room and back upstairs. When I entered my room and hopped on the bed, Bryan came to mind. His features are amazing. Those eyes, lips, freckles, his hair...oh my Jesus.

I didn't notice I was smiling until Christopher woke me from my daze. "Knock knock." He said, leaning on my door frame. My eyes darted towards him.

"Huh?"

"What you smilin' for?" He laughed.

"Nothing, why? What do you need?" I replied.

"Nah, I'm just telling you that Bryan and I 'bout to chill in my room if you need anything."

"Oh okay." I said, before he ambled down the hall.

"Yo Bryan, come on!" Christopher yelled down the stairs.

"I'm comin'!" Bryan responded. Christopher walked to his room while Bryan came upstairs. My heart beated in sync to every step he took. I peered into the hall once he reached the top. He turned his head in my room's direction. I blushed when he laid eyes on me.

He smiled at me and sauntered toward Christopher's room. While he walked, he turned his head back and glanced at me again.

I hid my face in my hands, covering my red cheeks. There's something about him that I'm beginning to like.

12:41 AM

I had to pee so bad when I woke up from my sleep. I dashed to the bathroom and did my business. After I washed and dried my hands, I strolled down the stairs and into the kitchen.

I took out a cup and got some water. I gulped the water down then set the cup in the sink. When I turned to go, Bryan was there. "Oh, shit." I said startled. "I didn't even hear you come down."

He smiled. "Well, I didn't want Chris to hear me."

I blushed and bit my lip. "Well what do you want?" I asked, thinking he wanted something to drink or eat.

"You." He answered with no hesitation.

I smiled and looked down so he wouldn't see. But, he approached me and lifted my chin up. "Don't ever hide that beautiful smile of yours (Y/N)." Bryan said

I peered deep into his cocoa brown eyes then down at his lips. He figured that I wanted to kiss him so he leaned in. Our lips joined together, causing my heart beat to race in excitement.His hands traveled down to my waist and rested there.

Bryan pulled away and stared into my eyes. "I want you. When I first saw you earlier, I was like damn...she's so beautiful. And from that point on, you never left my mind."

I smiled and kissed his lips. "You too Bryan."

____________________________________________

Yeah yeah, it kinda sucks. I can do better but I just want to hurry and complete this book!