She Doesn't Have To Know

Patrick Imagine

___________________

I can't stand the sight of Patrick and his girlfriend, Ambrya, kissing and hugging up on each other. It breaks my heart to actually see him with a girl who isn't me. Showing her the affection I've always wanted him to show me, buying her nice gifts, taking her out on dates and just emptying his pockets out on her.

Why shouldn't that be me? I hate being friends with Patrick, because I've always wanted to be more. But, it seems like Patrick and Ambrya are breaking up no time soon.

I sighed while watching Patrick and Ambrya hug and kiss in front of everyone. I'm getting sick and tired of them rubbing their relationship in my face, and I can't help but feel like Ambrya is doing it purposely. Ever since the day Patrick introduced her to me, it was obvious that she disliked me deeply.

"Uhm, I'm gonna go head inside...if anyone will need me." I say raising up from the porch.

"Oh, you dont have to worry about that, Honey." Ambrya said, obviously getting smart. Oh how I wish to just strangle her. I rolled my eyes then strolled into my house. I sauntered up the stairs to my room, closed the door, then hopped onto my bed.

All I could think about is Patrick. If only he could realize that I'm the one he's supposed to be holding in his arms right now. Nothing could ever take my mind off of him.

Ten Minutes Later...

I was beginning to dose off into a nap until knocks appeared at my door. "Come in!" I shouted from my bed. In stepped Patrick. I sighed when I saw him.

He sat at the foot of my bed and I sat up to meet with him. "Hey, how's it goin'?" Patrick asked with a cute smile.

"Nothing, I'm just tired that's all." I exclaimed. "Tired of your relationship with Ambrya to be specific." I thought.

"Oh, you seemed...sad." Patrick brought up.

"Oh it's nothing, really-"

"(Y/N) we both know very much that you're the worst liar ever." Patrick laughed.

"No, I swear it's nothing. Where's Ambrya?" I said.

"She left not too long ago." Patrick exclaimed. He stared at me. "Com'ere." He said, gesturing me to sit beside him. I scooted up and stopped next to him. He hugged me.

"What was that for?" I asked, blushing a little.

"You needed it. I could sense it." Patrick smiled. After that we were just smiling and staring at each other. Then all of a sudden, Patrick leans in and kissed my lips soft and passionately. I was stunned out of my mind. I actually couldn't believe this.

Patrick didn't pull away until we were breathless. I gasped. "Ambrya! She's gonna kill me!"

"No she's not (Y/N)." Patrick said pecking my lips for the final time. "I'm getting tired of my relationship with Ambrya. She always chooses to pick a fight with me, but wants to be all lovey dovey when you're around. She does that shit on purpose to make you jealous, I've started to notice. I always try to make her happy with the dates and gifts but she doesn't appreciate anything. I guess my love for her is dying."

"But, you're still together, what if she finds out?"

"She doesn't have to know (Y/N) doesn't have to know that I've been in love with you since the beginning of time. Meaning since forever. But knowing me, I've never managed to tell you...until now." Patrick confessed.

I was surprised. Nothing could explain how I'm feeling at this moment.

Patrick kissed me again, but with more passion. I didn't hesitate to kiss back. He held my face and laid me down. "I love you (Y/N), Ambrya doesn't have to know." He whispered.

_________________________________________

I know you guys dislike it, because I do. But vote anyways, thanks!