Anniversary

Kelly Imagine

________________

Tomorrow is Kelly and I's five year anniversary of being married. I love him to death and I've been saving up a hand full of paychecks to get him a great gift!

Kelly and I landed in San Juan, Puerto Rico last night to celebrate our anniversary. I've always heard it was beautiful here, so I've always wanted to go. We're staying in a nice hotel now, but I'm sure we'll be doing something special tomorrow.

Tomorrow Morning; Anniversary Day

When I woke up, I turned over to see Kelly staring at me. His eyes squinted as the sun shone it's beams across them. "Good morning beautiful. Happy Anniversary." Kelly spoke in his sexy morning voice.

I smiled. "Good morning baby, Happy anniversary to you too." Kelly reached over and ran his fingers through my hair.

"I love you so much (Y/N)."

"I love you too." I voiced sleepily. I rose up from the bed and headed to the shower. After my sleep wear hit the floor, I stepped in the shower and turned the water on. The hot water steamed up the shower, while I rubbed the Dove soap all over my body.

Behind me, the shower door closed and another body stepped in with me. Kelly. For some reason my body tensed up, even though it's definitely not the first time he has saw my exposed body.

Kelly came closer and dragged his index finger down from my shoulder to my wrist. He lifted my chin and kissed me from behind. I truly loved when he did that.

Kelly pressed his body against mine, placing his hands at my waist. "I can't wait until tonight baby." Kelly whispered, brushing his moist lips against my ear. "You're gonna love what I have waiting for you."

I smiled real big. I can't wait! After bathing each other, Kelly and I got out, dried off and did the rest of our hygiene things. "Babe, get dressed in something cute. We're going out for breakfast." Kelly spoke, smiling at me.

"Okay." I said, blushing a little. I dressed myself in a shear, white dress that was longer in the back than in the front. The bottom flowed when the wind blew under, and the top was sleeveless and pretty. After putting in a pair of pearl earrings, I slipped on my white flats and curled my hair.

"Babe you look amazing." Kelly told, giving me a kiss. He grabbed his keys, then we headed to Marmalade, a restaurant not too far from our hotel.

When Kelly pulled into the packed parking lot, he got out to open my door. "Thank you baby, you didn't have to do that." I said.

"You're welcome, and I wanted to because you deserve to be treated like a queen... you're my queen." Kelly responded, giving me a kiss on my forehead. My smile was from ear to ear. I fall deeper in love with him every single day.

We walked over to the entrance and went inside. It was gorgeous! My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. "Do you like it?" Kelly asked with a smile.

"Babe, I love it!" I smiled, covering my mouth. Right then, a man dressed in a nice suit approached us.

"Kelly Breeding?"

"That's me." Kelly smiled.

"Your reserved table for two is set and done." The man tells. I gasped and glanced at Kelly. He just smiled at me and took my hand. The man guided us to our table. He brought us to a gorgeous, secluded room. The room was so beautiful I froze for a few seconds.

"T-this is for us?" I questioned Kelly.

"Yes baby." Kelly walked me over and sat me down at the table. He sat down across from me.

"Kelly I can't believe you did all of this." I smiled.

"It's all for you and this is just the beginning." Kelly winked.

A waiter came inside the room with menus and placed them down in front of us. "Good morning, I'm Veronica and I'll be your waitress. She introduced in her Spanish accent. After she left, a few minutes later she came back. "Are you ready to order?"

"Actually, I am." Kelly said. "I would like an egg, cheese and bacon omelet with green and red peppers. And a coffee."

Veronica collected Kelly's order down then looked at me. "You ready too?"

"Uh..." I scanned the menu. "I'll just have the pancake special and an orange juice."

"Alright." Veronica said, recording down my order.

After breakfast Kelly took me shopping at The Plaza. I can't even say how much money he has spent on me in the last couple of hours.

6:37 PM

"Babe, did you enjoy yourself today?" Kelly asked, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck. I was on the balcony overlooking the gorgeous view. I still can't believe Kelly has done all of this.

"Yes baby, I have."

"But it isn't over yet." Kelly says kissing my cheek.

"Really?"

"Yeah, go get dressed in your bathing suit, we're heading to the beach."

I smiled. "Okay."

When we got dressed in our swim wear, Kelly drove us to the beach. The sun was on the verge of setting over the horizon and the sight was breathtaking.

"Here, put this on over your eyes." Kelly said handing me a red bandana. I grabbed it and tied it around my eyes. Kelly got out of the car then let me out of the passenger side. He guided me on to the sand and walked me somewhere. "Take your blindfold off!" Kelly said from in front of me. When I took it off, Kelly was standing in front of a gorgeous bungalow on the sand with his arms spread out.

I gasped and covered my mouth. "Oh my God, Kelly." I whispered. The bungalow didn't have walls but transparent white, shear curtains. Inside was nothing but a queen sized bed with white satin sheets, a nice red quilt and plump red and white pillows.

On the bed was chocolate covered strawberries and whipped cream. Tears began to form.

He came to grab my hand then took me inside. "Happy Anniversary (Y/N), I love you." Kelly said. He took my chin in his fingers and gave me a passionate kiss.

"I love you too."

________________________________________

Whatcha think ?