Stars in the sky

Kelly Imagine

________________

11:34 PM

"Babe...guess what." Kelly said to me while he wrapped his arms tighter around me as we cuddled in his bed.

"What?" I smiled, staring up at him.

"I said guess." Kelly laughed.

"Uhm..." I thought for a minute. "I don't know, just tell me." I giggled.

Kelly stared me deeply into my eyes, piercing my soul. "I love you more than there are stars in the night sky."

His words sounded like poetry. There are thrillons of stars in the sky, and for him to say that he loves me more than that...it just...struck me with so much emotion. A single tear raced down my cheek.

"I-I love you too, Kelly." I told, giving him a kiss on his soft lips. He peered into my eyes and wiped my face dry with his thumb.

"And speaking of the night sky, come on let's go." Kelly insisted.

"Where?" I questioned, grabbing my sweater. Kelly snatched up his thick quilt and sheets.

"Grab those pillows babe."

I did as told and followed him to his red pick up truck. He placed the quilt and sheets on the bench by the driveway and lifted the back cover to the truck.

Then, he grabbed the sheets and quilt and began to spread them around. "Here, toss me the pillows."

I tossed the pillows over, then Kelly laid them on the quilt. He closed the back cover. "Come on get in." Kelly said removing his keys from his pocket to unlock the doors.

Once we were all buckled in, he started to drive. It felt like he was driving forever until he drove into the center of an open grass field.

We exited the truck, then Kelly reopened the back cover. He got in and laid down. "You coming, (Y/N)?"

I smiled and hopped on the back with him. I laid down next to him and gave my attention to the sky. A low gasp escaped my mouth once I saw the beautiful scene I was facing.

The sky was painted dark blue and purple, embellished with tiny, bright stars. There were trillions of them, just twinkling and staring back at us.

"It's so beautiful." I whispered.

"Just like you babe." Kelly said, glancing over at me. I was so amazed by this. The sky never appeared so beautiful.

I reached my arms up, pretending to touch the stars. They were so far away. I smiled at the thought of Kelly loving me more than this.

I snuggled deep into his chest and kissed him. We just laid there and viewed the stars in the sky. No moment can ever be more perfect than this one.