Truth or Dare

Kelly Imagine

_________________

While I was drying my hair from just getting out of the shower ten minutes ago, loud knocks sounded at my door.

"I'm coming!" I yelled, running down the stairs and to the door. I reached for the gold knob, twisted it, then swung the door open. There stood four of my closest friends, Kelly, Veronica, Regina, and Terrence.

"Aye wassup?" Terrence greeted.

"Hey, what're you guys doing here?" I asked stepping to the side so they can enter.

"We were all bored so we just piled into Kel's car and came here. So, you got anything for us to do?"

"T, seriously I'm trying to dry my hai-"

Kelly cut me off. "Aw, c'mon (Y/N), have fun for once."

"Ooh! I know!" Regina butted in. "Let's play truth or dare. The adult version." Regina suggested with a smirk. She was always the freaky one out of all the girls. Being that we were all juniors in college, we never really had time to play these types of games. Luckily, we have our spring break.

"Oh hell yeah!" Terrence blurted smirking at Veronica. Veronica gave him the stank face.

"Boy, you better go somewhere with all'at." She said. Terrence always had a thing for Latinas. Veronica was his Dominican queen...only in his mind.

"A'ight, so we gon' start or nah?" Kelly asked getting impatient. I sighed.

"Okay, let's start."

We all gathered in the middle of my living room floor, forming a crooked circle. Kelly sat right across from me. We're close friends and all but, I have some strong feelings for him that no one in this circle knows about but me, of course.

He smiled once he noticed I was staring. I couldn't help but blush and look away. "A'right I'm startin'!" Terrence said excitedly.

"No, no!" Regina said. "Knowing you, you might dare yourself to do something with Veronica." She said. "So, (Y/N) or Kelly should start it."

"You right, you right." Terrence laughed.

"Oh ok, I'll just start." I said. "Uh, Regina, is it true that you fucked Jackson last Saturday?" Jackson is a guy Regina was talking to for two whole months.

"Damn, all in my business!" Regina laughed. "But, I'm not gon' lie...yes we did, at his house." She blushed.

"Damn hoe!" Terrence laughed.

"Ha ha, very funny." Regina mocked. "But, (Y/N), I dare you to..." Regina paused then peered over at Kelly. She smiled. "(Y/N) I dare you to kiss Kelly...on the lips...and add some tongue too."

I kinda froze. I don't know if I can do this. Kelly gazed over at me and smirked. I crawled over to him and kissed his lips.

His lips were so soft and warm. Kelly added tongue. Even though I was the one who was supposed to, but I'm glad he did. We tongued in down for five more seconds.

When we pulled back, everyone was staring at Kelly and I. "Ok, Kelly your turn." I said quickly.

For some reason I was embarrassed. They all were staring and cheesing at us. I hurried and sat back in my spot.

Half an hour goes by, and it's Regina's freaky ass turn again. "Kelly, I dare you to..." She thought nice and deep. "Take (Y/N) into the closet and do anything you want to her for five minutes."

Kelly smiled. I was type nervous. Only she would dare that. Kelly ambled over to me and grabbed my hand. I stood up and he guided me over into the closet. He closed and locked the doors behind us.

He backed me into the wall. My heart was beating rapidly. I was so nervous at this point.

"Just relax." I thought over and over again. Kelly stared me in the eyes.

"I've been wanting this ever since we met freshman year. For me to get you all to myself." Kelly whispered to me. He pressed himself against me, and brushed his lips against my neck. He kissed my neck up to my lips.

Of course I kissed back. I wanted this just as bad as he did. Kelly drove his hands down to my ass and squeezed.

Shortly after, he reached his hand inside my shorts and rubbed my clit from the outside of my panties. "Mmm." A moan escaped my lips. It seemed to turn Kelly on. He pushed my panties out of the way and slid his index finger inside me.

"Augh." I moaned. I just couldn't resist. For more than the time we were granted, Kelly fingered, kissed, and rubbed all over me.

Let's just say, we're gonna be more than friends after this.

COMMENT & VOTE !