Say Yes

Dustin Imagine

__________________

Your P.O.V

I've been dating a guy named Dustin for about a month now. We're not officially together yet, but we will be soon. He's everything I want in a guy. Handsome, sweet, smart and athletic. He can sing too. Basically the whole package.

I just can't seem to get him out of my mind. He's been trapped there since forever! I rolled over in bed and smiled. I was on the verge of closing my eyes to sleep until I heard the beautiful voice of a guitar outside through my slightly open window. Shortly after, a voice that I recognized so clear sang along to the tune.

"Imma lay it on the line, if you say yeah yeah. I promise imma keep ya heart right near mine, won't go nowhere."

I got up from bed and sauntered over to my window. I lifted the window open more, and there was Dustin, standing on my lawn playing his guitar. A huge smile formed on my face. He looked up at me and smile as he sang.

"Come on and say you do-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, say it say yeah you do-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh. And baby girl I want you to be mine, so just say yeah, yeah." Dustin sang beautifully.

I covered my mouth with tears brimming at my eyes. I left the window and raced downstairs. I unlocked the door and ran outside to Dustin.

He stopped playing his guitar and smiled at me. "You gon' tell me yes?"

I gave him a tight hug. "Yes!"

Our lips connected sending a burst of passion throughout my body. I didn't want to let go...ever. He's mine and he'll be mine forever!

_____________________________________________

Ugh! I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it! I just needed to update something. Sorry!