Beach Date

Rachel's POV

(Time skip to next day)

Today is the day me and Ira have a NORMAL interaction. The last time that I felt like we were real human beings was when he had amnesia.... that was a long time ago though... Rory has been bugging me for the past hour about meeting up with Ira was a terrible idea... he's probably mad I prefer Ira over him...  

I was on my way to the beach until my phone started to ring and vibrate. It was Maya again... she's also been a pain since she kept asking if I'm free for the weekend....... It's like the world is preventing me from meeting up with Ira.... as soon as I got there I saw Ira, for the first time in forever, In a swimsuit! He was in his swimming trunks with his shirt on, though I wonder what he looks like without it on.....

"Oh hi! Your looking good!" I complimented, best to start the day with a happy Ira than a grumpy one. 

"Your looking really nice too.." He replied. I was in my diamond bikini wear yet again.... If your going on a beach date night as well dress to impress! 

"Well what are you waiting for!? Let's go!" I grabbed him by the hand and so we were storming off through the sand. 

(Time skip brought to you by Madeo!)

Ira's POV

We were walking by the shore chatting, deep into the conversation, Rachel's hand still clinging onto mines. She has really soft hands, and I never realized how detailed her fingerprint was either.... We decided to sit under the shade, beneath a tree since we were getting really tired due to the heat.

"Today was fun... don't you agree?" She said in a peaceful tone as she leaned her head onto my shoulder. I don't get why she's so comfortable around me... after all I done.

"How are you so calm...." I muttered.

"Hmm?" She blinked.

"After everything I've done to you and your friends... your perfectly fine with being around me.... how?" I asked. I saw her giggle silently and sighed.

"If you really wanted me hurt why would you have been worried about me when we were going inside of King Mercenare?" She asked. Now that she mentioned it.... I really don't know! "Well I need to get home so...." She got up and started to walk home. I quickly ran after her for one reason....

"Wait!" I shouted as I dashed over," May I walk you home?" She giggled a little and nodded so we were off. Now that I think about it... I don't really sleep anywhere...

"Thanks for walking me home," she smiled and turned to open the door. I once again, stopped her.

"Wait... can I ask you a question?" I asked, though she obviously nodded," May I sleep over?"

(To be continued! Thank you for reading this junk and good day!)