Off

Maya looked out of the window. Rachel wasn't at school today... was she sick? She sighed quietly as she glanced over to the clock that hung above the teacher's head. Only 2:29... one more minute...

"And that's when..." The teacher stopped when the bell rang. Friday's class was finally over! Everyone stood up and got their stuff,"The bell doesn't dismiss you! I–" was all she managed to say before the door shut closed,"Do..."

***

Maya ran to the courtyard, seeing her friends sitting there.

"Hello Maya," Clara said while taking a sip of her tea. Regina sat next to her, eating a chocolate bar.

"How was you first day of school?" Maya asked while sitting down next to the honey blonde

"Great actually! But I got so much work to do..."  she groaned. Mackenzie laughed well she told them about the photoshoot that she was going to be taking part in.

"So that's why I need you guys to come with me tomorrow!" She itched a spot above her brow and smiled,"And there's a perfect amount of people to do it! Me, Regina, Clara, You, Natalie and Rachel!" 

Every then became quiet.

"Well... almost everyone... Maybe Kippie then?" The singer suggested. The girls nodded in agreement. It still felt awkward bringing up Rachel.

"Hey girls... Have anybody wondered why Rachel didn't come to school today?" They glanced around at each other, shaking their heads.

"When you think of it..." Clara trailed off,"It does seem kind of suspicious..."

"Should we check on her?" Regina asked.

"Yes."