Don't Argue Now!

🦇Ira's POV 🦇

I woke up, it was most likely 5 a.m..... I was about to move my arm until I noticed Rachel using it as a pillow. Great.... I can't move my arm now.... 

"Ugh..........." I groaned as I attempted to get her off of me. I nearly pushed her off the bed while doing so... Well ditto......... I heard a moan come from Rachel as she woke up.

"Ira... were you trying to make out with me while I was asleep...?" She moaned and opened her eyes. A shade of red came upon my face,"Oh I'm still dreaming.... I swear you feel so real..."

"Uhh...." I pinched her, reassuring her that she's not dreaming.

"OW!" She screeched,"Oh so it isn't a dream... YOUR ACTUALLY IN MY BED!??!?!!!" She kicked me off the bed,"PERVERT!"

"OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" I yelled at her,"YOUR THE ONE WHO WELCOMED ME IN HERE, YOU DAMN PRECURE!" she then looked hurt,"oh uh... sorry for yelling at you.."

"No it's okay.... I kind of forgot.." she sighed,"I'm really sorry Ira..." she looked down at herself. I felt really bad and angry at myself.. I then just pulled her close and hugged her,"umm.... Ira?"

"I thought you could use it..." I said. I would ask her out now but I think I should wait until the time is right...

"So uh..." she looked at me blushing,"Mind if I get ready for the day?" I nodded and let her crawl out of my arm. 

~~to be continued~~

Sorry, can't come up with anything good... ciao...