Meow

🦇~~Ira's POV~~🦇

They were all staring at me and Rachel. 'This is my que...' I thought while turning to Rachel.

"I'll teleport out while you distract them," I whispered. She nodded and I teleported out. I went back to our new hideout, finding Marmo in front of me. 

"Where were you Ira!?" She yelled at me. I dashed around her only to be tripped by Bel, who was in his new hamster ball,"Good boy Bel."

"I don't like being in a hamster ball..." He said in the most squeakiest voice ever.

"Oh god....." I grumbled,"THIS FLOOR HURTS YOU KNOW!"

"Now answer my question Ira...." She trailed off, then yelled at the top of her lungs,"WHERE WERE YOU!"

"Jeez...." I then groaned,"Fine.......... I was with Rachel...."

"Whose Rachel?" Marmo asked confused.

"The diamond glitter girl idiot!" Bel was now shouting, but in a way.... it sounded cute...

"OHHHHHHHH......." She had a face of realization,"Well you can't go with her anymore."

"WHAT!?" 

"Everyone knows who we are... if you two date then it can lead to people hunting us down..." she said it in such a calm voice... I then grew red.

"WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT US DATING!?"

"I mean it happens..."

"Yeah, plus who knows what else you may do.." Bel was released from his hamster ball, standing on the arm of the couch,"You being the pervert you are might get horny and then you would-" I then slapped him off the couch,"OOF!"

"Shut your damn mouth rat," I hissed at him while glaring at Marmo. I then went to my room and slammed the door.

(Time  brought to you by KiraKira Precure A La Mode!)

I was laying on my bed with my cat, Cupcake, next to me.

"It's no use.... they would never understand....." I muttered to her. She let out a cute mew of affection as I stroked her head. I let out a small chuckle,"At least I have you to talk to..... I wonder how Rachel is doing...." I gazed into the ceiling and sighed as my furry friend snuggled with me as I fell asleep.

🐈~~???'s POV~~🐈

"Nya! Ira-sama's asleep now! Cat~chan must go to cat-colony!" I meowed as I leapt out of the window and landed safely. Ira~sama doesn't know what's coming for him right now.. but boy is he in for a surprise!

~~to be continued!~~