Your Mistake Maya

Rachel walked around town, her long blue hair swished side to side. She wandered up and saw the Pigtail. She sighed and walked to her right as she ignored the shouts of Maya, her pleads and sorrows trailing along with the wind. She started to pick up her pace and ran toward the direction of the school. Why won't she leave me alone... this was her decision to discourage my emotions... but why do I still feel sad...

She murmured her angers and regrets under her breath and pulled a lock of hair out of her face. School was today and for once, she wasn't looking forward to it. She tried to encourage her mom, she begged her, to homeschool her, or get a tutor! Her mom reluctantly agreed but said once she's entirely done with middle school, she'll get a tutor. 

Sadly though, she's only half way through this year. Her plans of becoming a doctor are still clear and pure, but less strong that normal. She knows that she needs to snap out of it. But everything Maya and company said truly got to her. Why can't they see that Ira is harmless! This felt like his memory loss incident all over again...

But she continued to shake it off. This was a opinion that she didn't bother to accept. If they can't see the good in Ira, they will surely see the error of their ways. She bitterly stepped into the building, gazing up slowly and exhaled. Today was going to be a literal hell...

***

Hello, and sorry for not uploading! This started to feel like a chore but I found inspiration. I WAS going to discontinue this book but I reconsidered since I found so much potential.

Although I'm no longer in the Precure fandom. I hope you will all still accept me as a bystander.

Should I upload again today/tomorrow?

Good day/night