Mines

Ira's fingers glided across Rachel's body in lines as she giggled.

"Ira! Stop!" She laughed. His tickling increased and her body started to feel numb, her chest hurting. She choked on her own breath. Ira stopped. She continued to cough afterwards.

"Rachel!?" He asked in worry. She murmured quietly as she stoked his cheek. 

"Yes... Yes yes..." she said breathlessly. The two laid on her bed, and stared. Ira felt his face brighten up. This reminds him of the time they slept together. The only thing that can possibly ruin this moment was the doorbell or her mom.

It was both...

***

"Hello?" Asked a voice from the hallways. Rachel's eyes shot open. Mom! She pressed a hand onto her boyfriend's shoulder, signally to hide. He dropped to the floor and hid underneath the bed. Meanwhile she picked up her textbook from her table and pretended to read it.

Her mother opened the door,"Hey sweetheart!" She smiled.

"Hey mom!" She said as she looked up, she attempted to keep steady,"Why are you here so early?"

"Oh don't worry! I'm just here to pick something up! If you want, we can eat at the Pigtail tomorrow. You can talk with Maya."

"I um... sure..." She murmured while glancing over to the floor. Ira's shook his head once in sadness and sighed quietly.

"Great! Love you sweetheart," She said and pressed her lips to her forehead. 

"Right..." The doorbell rang. Who could that possibly be?

"What the..." her mother whispered while going down the hallway, down the stairs and too the door. Rachel took this opportunity to bend down and find Ira.

"Ira?" She asked. He poked his head out of the bottom. 

"Why did you say yes!?" He exclaimed dismayed. She sighed quietly as he took her hand. 

"I couldn't just say no!" She hissed. The icy blue of the boy's hair was now all messy, but in some ways, she found it attractive. It was like a mop.

"Well I guess you'll be introducing me to her! Cause I'm coming with!" He said.

"You will? This'll be awkward... especially since Maya may be there..." 

"Oh well, that'll just add more to the mix!" He said sarcastically. A smile played at her lips as she kissed his temple.

"Love you..." She said while standing up. She ran downstairs to the living room and saw her mom standing there.

"Honey. It's your friends," The 30 year old woman said while walking away.

"Rachel." Said Maya,"We need to talk..."