Being One (Part 1)(Short Warning!)

Ira turned his eyes over to the end of the alleyway. He waited for her. The only thing he cared about. The only reason why he wants to live... 

"You requested of me?" Asked a voice from behind. Ira turned slowly and met her gaze. Rachel. 

"Yes... I did," He replied, his hands in his pockets. She nodded slowly and smiled sweetly. Ira's heart fluttered, causing him to clutch the fabric tighter. He sighed and walked over to her so they were on the same level. Her face darkened as he stared intensely.

"Whatever you need... just say it..." Rachel's eyes narrowed as she glanced away, embarrassment and discomfort of the situation resulted in her face flooding with red. Ira slowly pulled his hand out of his pockets and grazed her's.

"Rachel... I am aware that we hardly spent time with each other, and any time we did, it ended  in disaster..." He trailed off,"But I enjoy every time I interact with you... so... that's why... I..."

"Ira...?"

"I want you to be my girlfriend!" He exclaimed. He predicted that in a few seconds, he was going to be rejected by the blue haired goddess in front of him. But to his shock, the outcome was much more different than he imagined...