Perfection At It's Finest

Rachel's eyes fluttered open as she recounted the other day. She still couldn't believe what happened... she and Ira were technically dating now! Her face lit up with joy as she considered all the possible things she can do with him.

They agreed to meet up today, since her mom was going to be at work all day today, and that it's Friday. Usually she goes to school but today, she was considering going against her morals. Yes, she was going to be a bad girl.

She wandered over to her wardrobe. What should she wear? She looked at the shirts and dresses, her eyes locking with a certain one. Rachel touched the thin linen and smiled slyly. 

She knew what she was going to wear.

***

Ira stood blankly and stared into nothingness. He couldn't believe that Rachel of all people would even consider stretching the rules. Though he must admit, it is pretty hot in his opinion.

"I'm here!" Exclaimed a voice from behind. Ira turned to see an angel sent down from heaven, a goddess that even Queen Angelica couldn't compete with. Rachel. She wore her classic white sailor-styled sundress, short white socks to go with her black Mary Janes, and her sunhat. It reminded him of the time he had amnesia. She wore that exact outfit.

"You look beautiful! Though, what did I expect? You always are..." he said while muttering the last part, pink tinted his pale cheek. He felt like nothing in comparison to her appearance. He wore that stuff he always wore, making him feel like nothing. He took a mental note. Look Hotter.

"Thank you! Now then..." she responded while reaching out her hand,"Shall we?" He nodded once and took ahold of her small digits. They wandered down the sidewalk, chatting away and joking around. They knew that in this small amount of time, nobody they know will interrupt. Ira told Rachel how Marmo was out on another shopping spree. Apparently there was a sale at Macy's or something like that. Everything 50%!

"So... about you and the other glitter girls..."

"We aren't friends anymore," she responded instantly. Ira's eyes widened.

"You aren't!? What happened?" He asked in confusion. She shrugged.

"They couldn't accept us. It happens all the time..." Guilt started to chip at his heart. He realized why she avoided speaking of them to him. He caused them to separate... this was all his fault...

"Oh... that's interesting..." he murmured quietly, glancing over to her face. Her blue eyes practically sparkled in the daylight. He started to realize some things that made her seem different. She seems more confident in her decision making this past month.

"Are you okay Ira? You seem pretty quiet today..." was all she said. Ira whipped he head around.

"I'm okay! It's just..." He searched for the right words,"I feel a little awkward... considering we are dating now and all that stuff... I was just wondering why you chose me..." Rachel smiled brightly as she kissed the corner of his lip.

"Well... you have a good heart, that's one. You didn't try to kill me... and you're adorable!" She pinched his cheek a tad bit. As flattered as he felt, he couldn't help but feel a little awkward. She stared intensely into his eyes, blue engulfed in affection and gold shimmering with passion. Ira then leaned forward and pressed his lips against her forehead, their hands tightening.

He felt disappointed in himself. He still hasn't kissed her lips yet... What a wimp I am...

"Ira."

"Yes?" He asked.

"I love you."

"Love you more, my perfect angel..."