In The Past

When the light was gone, they were in the exact same spot they were in. Shikadai says, "I don't think anything happened guys."

"See Sarada, nothing to worry about, we're fine." Sarada snorts and walks off. Shikadai and Boruto follow close behind her. Something definitely happened, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. The three wandered around, mostly because Sarada was dragging them along. Boruto said, "Nothing happened, so why are we endlessly wandering around, if I'm not home soon, mom will serve me on a silver platter!"

"You think yours is bad, mine kicked me out with her fan." Shikadai states. Sarada rolls her eyes and says, "And my mother destroyed the house in one punch, your point... AGH!"

"Sarada!" Shikadai and Boruto called.

Ino sighs and asks, "Why do I always run errands on my only days off?" All of a sudden, she heard a scream. She looked up to see a black haired little girl fall from a cliff. Her blue eyes widen as she starts to run towards the girl. However she stops short when she sees a bunch of blonde boys creating a chain and grabbed her by the hand. Ino sighs with relief as the chain of boys brought her up. She had then ran up the mountain towards them.

Boruto calls, "She's safe, Shikadai!" He sighs with relief along with Boruto and Sarada. She says, "Thanks for that, Boruto."

"No problem, ya know." Boruto looks over at Shikadai who is frozen in place, staring at nothing with shock. Boruto asks, "What's wrong, Shikadai?"

"Yeah, what is the matter?" Sarada asks as she tilts her head in confusion. Shikada gulps as he says, "Sarada, you said that something was wrong."

"Yeah, and?"

"You are right, I'm sorry for doubting you." Sarada grew impatient, her teeth was clenching together. She says, "Get on with it already." Shikadai pointed, Sarada and Boruto follow his gaze. Sarada's mouth dropped when she saw it, Boruto however, was clueless as always. Boruto asks, "What, I don't see anything wrong?"

"Baka, pay attention to the Hokage Mountain." Boruto's blue eyes looked over to the mountain. Sarada asks, "How many faces do you see on that mountain?"

"Um, four."

"Good, now how many hokages do we have currently?"

"Seven."

"Good, now how many faces should there be?"

"Seven."

"Correct, so that means, what Boruto?" Sarada asks sarcastically. Boruto wasn't getting it, so Sarada says, "We've traveled back in time, idiot!"

"What!?!"

"AND IT'S YOUR FAULT!" Sarada hit him really hard on the head. She was definitely mad right now. Shikadai sighs and says, "What a drag." Sarada and Boruto looked at him, Boruto holding his head. A voice had then asked, "Hey, are you guys okay?" All three looked over at the voice to see a girl that wasn't much older than them. She has long blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail, and blue eyes. Sarada asks, "She looks familiar, doesn't she?"

"Yeah, she does, but from where?" Both Sarada and Shikadai were trying to think where they knew her from. Boruto tilted his head, still with his hand on his head. Both Sarada and Shikadai were trying to think where they knew her from. Boruto tilted his head, still with his hand on his head. All of a sudden both Sarada and Shikadai screams and points at her. Sarada says, "It's Inojin's mom!" She hit Shikadai and said, "How could you not know right off the bat, Inojin is your teammate!"

"Hey, I only seen her once, don't scold me!" Shikadai exclaims looking straight at Sarada. Boruto looks over at the woman and said, "The only resemblance I see are the hair and eye color." Sarada puts her hand over Boruto's mouth. Sarada looks up at Ino, who is blushing an daydreaming. She kept on saying something about Sasuke. Sarada took both Shikadai's and Boruto's hand. They jump, and then they ran away from Ino.