Meeting Neji

When Sarada woke, she was alone in her papa's apartment. Somebody covered her with a blanket. Her glasses sat at the end table. She put them on and fixed everything to where she found it. She had then headed back out towards Sakura's. Was meeting uncle Itachi just a dream? She sighs in annoyance, when she was hugged. She looked over to see Sakura hugging her tightly. She says, "There you are, I was so worried about you!"

"Sorry mama." Sarada says shortly.

Boruto ditched Naruto, and was now next to a very shy Hinata. He says, "Geez, dad was right, you really are shy."

"He said that did he?" She asks very shyly. She sighs. Boruto stops and points to the left. He said, "Unless Grandpa moved, I think he lives this way." Hinata jumps out of her skin. She turns towards him with a smile plastered across her face. Boruto knew that it was fake. He asks, "You don't want to go home, do you?"

"It... it's fine." She stammered as she went down the road. Boruto knows his mother's smiles, but he wants to meet his grandfather. They reached a mansion and entered it. They had taken their shoes off as Hinata calls, "I'm home!" Nobody answered. She beckoned Boruto to follow her. And follow her he did. Once they walked closer to the backyard, he heard his grandfather say, "Again!" A smile plastered across Boruto's face as he started to walk towards the voice. Hinata, however, stopped him from proceeding. She raised a hand and grabbed Boruto's arm with the other. She dragged him closer to the door, and stopped. She quietly says, "Wait here, don't make a sound." Boruto nods as Hinata goes out the back door. Boruto discretely took a peek. He expected to find Aunt Hanabi. Instead, he found a boy a little older than Hinata with long dark brown hair. His grandfather was sitting criss cross on the back porch. He said, "So you finally decided to show up, huh, Hinata?"

"Sorry father, I... I..." She never got to finish, because Hiashi raised his hand to silence her. He said, "I don't want to hear your excuses, sit down and watch Neji."

"Yes father." Hinata says timidly. The way he was treating her, Boruto didn't like. He marched out and shouted, "How dare you speak that way to her!"

"And who might you be, boy?"

"Boruto Uzumaki, and I won't have you speaking to my mother like that, grandpa!"

"Mother? Grandpa?" Boruto had then looked over to see the boy looking right at him with a blank expression. Boruto had forced himself to look back at his grandfather. Both had angry expressions on their faces. Hinata grabbed Boruto's arm and dragged him away. She asked, "What did I tell you, Boruto?"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I just didn't like the way he was talking to you, I like him way better in the future." She smiles at him, a genuine smile. Boruto smiles back at her and hugs her, he whispers, "There is the smile I know and love." Her face turned red, Boruto could feel it. He didn't let go, this just felt nice. A voice said, "My my, did you finally get Naruto's attention, I see." Boruto and Hinata jumped away from each other, and looked over to the voice. Once Boruto saw who it was, his grin had returned. He runs over, and bear hugs a very unexpecting Hanabi. He shouts, "AUNT HANABI!!!"

"Did he just say aunt, what is aunt?"

"Nothing, sister, come Boruto." He looks over to his mother, and nods. They had then start to head out. However, something stopped them, again. A voice said, "Hinata, wait." They both turn to see Neji. Hanabi was gone. He asked, "Did he refer you to as mother?"

"Yes, cousin, he did."

"What, how is that even possible?" Hinata opened her mouth, and closed it repeatedly. Boruto knew she wasn't going to say anything, so he filled Neji in. After it all, Boruto says, "Well, I told you, not that it isn't any of your business."

"Boruto, is that any way to speak to your uncle?" Boruto stops to think for a moment. He then remembers that his mother told him about Neji. He's nearly forgotten about that:

He was four years old and was with his other visiting Neji's grave. He asked, "Who is that?"

"Hm... oh, he's my cousin, gave his life to protect me in the war." She set the flowers down as he looks at the name. Neji Hyuga.

Boruto was almost saddened by seeing him. He said, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." Boruto was now crying, Hinata asks, "Are you okay, Boruto?" He wipes off his tears, and turns to the front door. He says, "Yeah, let's just get out of here." Boruto puts his shoes on and walked out of the house. Hinata looks over at Neji, both just shrugs. 

(Hello everyone, sorry for the late update, I've been working on my original stories)