Sakura and Sarada Meet

Sarada, Boruto, and Shikadai were waiting patiently, or rather Shikadai was. Sarada was sitting in a chair next to Kakashi shaking her leg. Boruto was just pacing. Shikadai says, "Relax, he'll be fine, after all, he is the sixth hokage, if he doesn't survive this, he shouldn't be hokage." Shikadai opened his eyes to see both Sarada and Boruto glaring at him. Shikadai said, "Okay, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." The door had then opened and all three looked over towards it. They all look only to be shocked. Walking in was Tsunade, the fifth hokage, her pupil, Shizune, and her youngest pupil, Sakura. Sarada just stared at Sakura, not reacting or anything, just staring at her. However, Sakura wasn't even looking at Sarada, she was looking at the unconscious Kakashi. She ran over calling, "Kakashi Sensei!"

"I'm sorry, ma... er miss."

"Why are you sorry?"

"Well you see..." Sarada starts. She didn't know the exact words to say at the moment. What do you say in a situation like this one? Boruto says, "Because she is the one who knocked him out."

"Boruto, the next word out of your mouth, and you'll end up like Kakashi, understood?" She refrained from calling Kakashi Grandpa or Lord sixth, which was difficult. Boruto covered his mouth quickly. Shikadai says, "Devil Sarada strikes again." Sarada glared at Shikadai, who immediately got the message. Sakura said, "You knocked him out?" Sakura asks skeptical. Sarada nods and said, "Er... uh... yeah... I..." Sarada stammers as her eyes kept gong from Sakura to the floor. Tsunade and Shizune raised an eyebrow at the nervous child. From out of nowhere, Shikadai shouts, "Hold it, pause!" Then everyone's attention turned on him as he moved behind Shizune. He said, "Alright, you can continue." They all continued to stare at Shikadai for a moment, then Sarada turned her attention back to Sakura. Sarada was about to say something, but Boruto squeezed both of her sides. She snarled as she raised her fist she turned and punched Boruto yelling, "SHANAROOOO!!!" Boruto went flying into the hospital courtyard. Shikadai sighs as he said, "I knew that was going to happen, what a drag." He turns to Sarada and asks, "Are we going now?"

"Yeah, I can't believe that I screwed up."

"Meh, everyone does, I'll go get Boruto, you finish here, and leave, we meet back at your father's place."

"No, that place is compromised, we meet where we first got here." Sarada says following Shikadai. He tilts his head and asks, "Are you sure?"

"Yeah I'm sure."

"Okay then." Shikadai says shortly and jumps out of the window. Sarada slowly backs up and makes a couple of clones. She activates her sharingan and watches Shikadai pick up Boruto and leave. Sakura asks, "What is going on here, why do you have sharingan?" Sarada didn't answer. Instead, she backed closer to the window. When she touched the sill of the window, her mouth tightens. She probably won't get another chance to do this, so she took a chance. She ran away from the window and hugged Sakura, who was in utter shock. Then Sarada ran back to the window and left the hospital.