Bonding

Tsunade and Kakashi explain the situation. The whole rooms eyes widens. Naruto looked Boruto up and down in shock. Temari looked from Shikadai to Shikamaru repeatedly, blushing like a tomato. She wasn't the only one red as a tomato. Sakura's and and Ino's were red as well. Actually, Ino was red in anger. She shouted, "ARE YOU KIDDING ME, I LOST TO BILLBOARD BROW!"

"Oh shut up and face it, Ino pig, I am obviously superior than you." Sakura says with a devious smile. Sarada says, "Mama, that is low, I thought Ino is your best friend."

"Oh, that's right you are my child huh, so that is why you hugged me." Sarada nodded as she says, "I'm so close, but far away from home at the same time, I miss her." Cho-Cho saw her best friends saddened face. Cho-Cho said, "Sarada, we all feel the same way, we'll get home, so don't look so sad." Sarada looks at all her friends. It is true, they all looked saddened. Shikadai said, "And besides, we have Lady fifth, Lord sixth, and Lord seventh, they'll get us home no sweat." Sarada smiles at them. They were truly good friends. Sarada wiped off the tears that were forming and said, "Yeah, you are absolutely right."

"Wait, sixth and seventh?" Tsunade asks tilting her head. Kakashi chuckled as he scratched his cheek. He said, "I don't know who the seventh is, but according to Boruto and Sarada, I'm the sixth hokage."

"What! At this rate, I'll never be hokage." Naruto says depressed. Boruto snorted and looked away. He said, "I wish you never got it in the first place."

"Boruto, what did we say about talking about the future, dobe?" Sarada asks as she hits him once more. Boruto shouts, "WILL YOU STOP HITTING ME, TEMA, IT HURTS YA KNOW!" Ino says, "She really is your daughter Sakura." Sarada looks away with her nose in the air. Naruto was beaming, he said, "I'm the seventh hokage, wow." Tsunade sighs at the whole mess. She said, "Listen up all of you!" Everyone looks over at Tsunade, who cleared her throat and said, "Your mission is to keep an eye on your future kids!"

"HUH, WHY?"

"It won't be forever, just until we figure out how to get them back to their own time." Boruto glares at Naruto thinking, I've got to hang with him?

Later on, Boruto was close behind Naruto, sulking. Naruto said, "Stop sulking, will you?" Boruto just stuck his tongue out at Naruto. He stops and points at Boruto shouting, "Okay, why do you hate me so much, what did I do to you?"

"Oh nothing really, just ignored me and Himawari, sent your shadow clone to her birthday instead of coming yourself, so on, so on, and so on." Boruto says passing Naruto, who frowns and says, "I'm sorry."

"Don't bother with the apology, it won't be accepted." Boruto says as he stops. He looks back, and sweat drops. He says, "Uh, dad, someone is hiding poorly following us."

"Huh?" Naruto asks as he looks back. He sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose. He asks, "What are you doing, Konohamaru, Moegi, and Udon?"

"EH, KONOHAMARU SENSEI, I'M SORRY!" Three kids jump out of the fake rock and point at Naruto and says, "Very clever boss!" Boruto sweat dropped and thought, this is Konohamaru sensei as a kid? Konohamaru points at Boruto and asks, "Who is he, your twin brother?" Boruto choked. He asks, "Why'd you think that?"

"Because you look exactly like him."

"Do you think that way in the future too, sensei?" Boruto asks sulking even more. Konohamaru tilts his head and asked, "The future?" So Naruto explains the situation. After he explained it, Naruto said, "I'll play with you later guys, and ran off with Boruto.

Sarada was bored, she has been watching her mama study and train. She stared at the green chakra coming out of her hands. Sarada had then remembered something. She asks, "Hey, mama?"