Time To Meet Their Parents

It was the next day and they all stood in the hokage's office. Boruto says, "It's a little different, huh..." He looks around. Shikadai does to, also noticing how different it was. Cho-Cho munched on chips, who nobody knows how she got. Sarada was standing in between Boruto and Kakashi. Inojin just stood in the back of the room with his arms crossed. Tsunade says, "Kakashi filled me in last night, and there is only one thing I have to say," she pauses, then she slams her hands down and yelled, "YOU BAKAS!" She hits Boruto, then Cho-Cho, then Inojin. All three rubbed their heads. Boruto says, "So what, Sarada's punches hurt more than yours, Grandma."

"You definitely are your father's son."

"Like heck I am like that sorry excuse of a father!" Boruto shouts, trying to pick a fight with Tsunade. Sarada fixes her glasses, she changed clothes. She wore a white tank top under a blue shirt that had the Uchiha fan on the front. Her black shorts were the exact same. Cho-Cho leans over to Sarada and mutters, "I like that outfit, Sarada."

"Yeah, thanks." Sarada says, ignoring what was going on around her. Which was a mistake, because Boruto went flying into the closed doors, and into the hallway. She thinks, That baka! Then, Sarada's eyes widens as Naruto's head pops in the broken doors. She turns away, trying not to be seen by Naruto. He asks, "Um, is it safe to come inside?"

"It's okay Naruto." He slowly comes inside, like he didn't believe her. He looks around, then finally noticed the others around him. He asked, "Who are they?" Before Tsunade could explain, he notices Sarada's shirt. His eyes widened as he points and shouts, "SASUKE, WHEN DID YOU COME BACK?!?" Sarada just blinks as she thinks, I guess I really do take after papa. Cho-Cho, with her mouth full, says, "Look again, Lord 7th, geez." He somehow heard her and looked Sarada up and down. He said, "Hold it, you're a girl." That remark made Sarada angry. She punched Naruto in the stomach yelling, "OF COURSE I'M A GIRL, SHANAROOOO!" He flew back, and landed on Boruto. That wasn't all, the wall behind him crumbled. It was silent for a moment as she said, "You really are stronger than me."

"No kidding." Shikadai says rubbing his head as he looked out the door. Boruto said, "Get off, you landed on me, ya know!" Naruto scurries to his feet and apologized. Cho-Cho said, "Men are so hopeless."

"No kidding!" Tsunade watched Sarada and thought, Is this really Sakura's child? Sarada says, "Get back in here you idiots!" They jump up and scurried back into the room. Tsunade says, "This is not Sasuke, but rather, his child from the future."

"HUH THE WHAT!" Naruto looked Sarada up and down once more. Sarada says, "Cut that out!"

"Sorry about that, you just really do look like Sasuke."

"Well duh." Sarada then noticed Boruto studying his dad. He then poked at Naruto's arm. He asked, "Who are you, and what are you doing?" Boruto doesn't answer, instead he grabbed Naruto's arm, and pulled on it. Naruto yelped and shouted, "THAT IS ATTACHED YOU IDIOT!"

"Hey, I didn't know, I was expecting it to come off." Boruto says putting his hands behind his head. Sarada says, "Of course it will be attached, it's obvious, dobe."

"Don't call me dobe, tema!" Boruto shouts back. The two of them argued. Kakashi giggles and says, "These two really are like their parents, huh?"

"What do you mean by that, Kakashi Sensei?" Naruto asks, still angry at Boruto. Kakashi smiles and points at Boruto saying, "Naruto, meet your son from the future, Boruto Uzumaki."

"HUH THE WHAT!?!" As Naruto shouts it, Boruto looks over at Naruto. Boruto says, "It's true, no good father."

"No good father..." Boruto sticks his tongue out and then turns around. A voice had then asks, "What's all the noise?" Everybody turns around to see Sakura in the doorway. However, she wasn't alone, Ino and Choji were with her. They both point and shout, "It's them!" Choji hid behind Ino and says, "Please don't hurt me, Uchiha girl." Sarada rolls her eyes as she looks back at her mama. This time she resists the urge to hug her. Sakura walks over to Sarada and asks, "Why did you hug me earlier?"

"I don't know, you just remind me of mama, and I'm kind of homesick." Sarada tries to semi-lie. Kakashi cleared his throat and raised an eyebrow at Sarada. Who sighs and says, "Okay, okay, I hugged you because I'm homesick, and you are my mother so it was the closest thing I had!" Cho-Cho and Boruto said, "Sarada..." However, they all look sadly down. Ino blinks and then screams, "No, that means that I don't marry Sasuke!"

"Of course not, where did you even get a thing?" Sarada asks coldly. Ino looked bummed as she said, "I lost to Sakura..."

"Um, mom, you do realize that I'm standing behind you, right?" Inojin asks. Everyone looked back at him. He then asks, "Did I say that out loud, I'm sorry?"

"He is so cute!" Ino exclaims as she bearhugs Inojin. Choji's mouth dropped as he exclaims, "INO!" His gaze fell onto Sarada, then he moved quickly behind Cho-Cho. She had sighed and said, "Wow dad, really attractive to hide behind your thirteen year old daughter, from her best friend."

"Did you say dad?" Choji asks. Cho-Cho nods. And Choji starts screaming. A quiet and shy voice had then said, "Um, maybe I should come back later." All heads turn to the doorway to see Hinata doing the thing with her fingers when she is nervous. Boruto peels away from Naruto and jumps on Hinata. He says, "Mom, dad is being mean, Byakugan him!"

"Um no, I will not!"

"Awe, why not?" Boruto asks pouting. It appears as though his mom really was shy. Naruto asks, "Did you say mom?"

"What's it to you if I did, sorry excuse of a father!" Hinata grew red when Boruto says that remark. She could barely stand, so she fainted. Boruto calls, "MOM!" Tsunade says, "I knew that I shouldn't have called her."

It was a few minutes, and Hinata was moved out of the Hokage office. A voice said, "I guess that we missed all the excitement, huh?" Everyone turned to see Shikamaru standing next to Temari. Shikadai turns his head away. Shikamaru says, "It's the kids from yesterday."

"These are the brats you were talking about on the way here?"

"Yeah, these are them."

"How pathetic, they are no older than you."

"What a drag, I knew you were going to scold me."

"Don't say what a drag!"

"That is my thing, of course I'm going to say it!" The two argued back and forth. Boruto asks, "Are they normally like this, Shikadai?"

"Pretty much, it's a total drag." Shikadai says, apparently Temari and Shikamaru weren't listening. Sarada says, "Well do something about it."

"Why me?" Cho-Cho, Sarada, Boruto, and Inojin raised an eyebrow. Shikadai says, "Oh right." He made a hand sign and used the shadow possession jutsu on his parents. Temari said, "What the, Shikamaru, undo this right now!"

"I can't because I'm not the one doing it."

"Huh?"

"It's the kid over there, isn't it?" Shikamaru asks trying to turn his head over to Shikadai. He sighs and says, "What a drag, I've been found out." Shikadai smiles as he moved to make Temari and Shikamaru hold hands. Temari shouted, "Release the jutsu kid!"

"Is that an order from my mother?"

"I'm not your mother!"

"Than no can do." Shikadai smiles wider. Everybody laughs at Shikadai's remark. He says, "Mom, dad, listen to me, please." Temari's and Shikamaru's eyes widen, then they nod.