Sarada and Itachi meet?

BACK IN THE FUTURE...

Sakura walked in in her medical attire. She asks, "What is it, this better be good, Naruto."

"Our kids went to the past."

"Huh, the what now?!" Sakura says shocked. This was bad. She took a step towards Naruto and asks, "What are we waiting for?"

"Sasuke, his whatchamacallit, should help us to get them and bring them back." Naruto says waving his hands around. Sakura nods and grows impatient. Where was he?

Back in the past...

Sarada couldn't sleep, so she went to her papa's old apartment. Don't ask why, something just told her to go. When she got to the door, she heard a voice said, "You are late, Kakashi."

"Yeah, well a change of events occurred."

"I don't have much time to update you, you know that." The second voice Sarada recognized, it was the first that she didn't. The familiar voice said, "Like I said, a change of events occured."

"What kind of events?" Before the familiar voice could answer the question, Sarada falls through the doors. She catches herself before she had hit the ground. She looked up and saw Kakashi and a man who looked a lot like her papa. She smiles and says, "Hi, Grandpa Kakashi."

"Sarada, why aren't you with Sakura?" Kakashi asks as he pinches the bridge of his nose. Sarada says, "I couldn't sleep, and something was telling me to go here."

"Should I kill her, Kakashi?" The other man asks, tilting his head. Kakashi moved quickly in front of Sarada. The man said, "I was kidding, calm down."

"Don't scare me like that man."

"So who is she?" The man asks as he looks at the scared and confused girl behind Kakashi. Who had then said, "Like I said, a change of events occured, Itachi." Sarada's eyes widens. She asks, "Itachi, as in Uchiha?"

"That's me, who are you?" Tears had suddenly filled Sarada's eyes. Then, fearlessly, or rather absentmindedly, Sarada ran over to Itachi, and hugged him. Tears were still streaming down her face. Itachi, looks up at Kakashi, confused. Kakashi just smiles at him. Sarada says, "It's nice to meet you, Uncle Itachi."

"It's nice to meet you too... wait what do you mean uncle?" Itachi asks even more confused. Kakashi explained what happened. At some point in the explanation, Sarada fell asleep on Itachi's lap. Itachi looks down, and removes his niece's red rimmed glasses. He said, "So my brother has a daughter in the future."

"Yes, and the spelling of her name is quite cute, the da in her name is similar to your ta." Kakashi says with a smile. Itachi wasn't paying attention, he was watching Sarada sleep. He brushes her hair as she slept. She was precious, too precious. She mutters, "Please come home, papa." Itachi jumps and looks to find her still asleep. Tears were still running down her cheeks. Was he still rouge in the future? Clearly not if he has a child, right? Itachi wiped off the tears and said, "We have to bring Sasuke back, for her sake."

"I think we can leave it to Naruto, the kids told me something while I was in the hospital the other day."

"You were in the hospital?"

"Yeah, Sarada here decided to punch me full strength." Kakashi says, bobbing his head to the sleeping girl. Itachi asks, "What did they say?"

"It was actually Naruto's future son, but he told me that Sasuke told him, there was a man who sought power more than anything, and it consumed him, until a friend saved him."

"I see, so maybe Naruto is the key."

"You should get going, who knows when Anbu will figure out that you are here." Kakashi says in a monotone voice. Itachi says, "Yeah, I should." But neither of them move.

When Sarada woke, she was alone in her papa's apartment. Somebody covered her with a blanket. Her glasses sat at the end table. She put them on and fixed everything to where she found it.