Himawari???

Boruto was walking down next to Hinata. She asks, "What was that about?"

"I said it was nothing." Boruto says with gritted teeth. He was trying to change the subject, but is failing miserably. Hinata says, "You can tell me."

"I promised Grandpa Kakashi not to talk too much about the future." Boruto says, mostly to change the subject. But honestly, if Sarada found out he did... he shudders. Sarada scares him. Hinata says, "Please, Boruto." Boruto starts to give in, when somebody takles him exclaiming, "BIG BROTHER!" It took him a minute to realize what happened. He had then says, "Himawari?!?" She smiles widely, still hugging him. Both Boruto and Himawari was completely shocked. Boruto was shocked that she was here. Hinata was shocked because she didn't a hundred percent get what happened. Boruto stood up and put his baby sister down. He asks, "How'd you get here?"

"What do you mean?" Himawari asks, confused. Boruto wasn't sure, but Himawari might not even be aware that she traveled back in time. Hinata asks, "Who is this?"

"This is your other child, Himawari."

"Is that really mama, big brother?" Boruto looks over at Hinata, then back at Himawari. He said, "Himawari, you have time traveled in the past."

"I did what?" Boruto opened his mouth and closed it once more. He didn't know how to say this without upsetting her. A familiar voice shouts, "THERE YOU ARE, I WAS LOOKING ALL OVER FOR YOU Y'KNOW!" Boruto moaned in annoyance. He picked up Himawari and faced Naruto. He notices Himawari, and fell in love instantly. He asks, "Who is this beautiful little lady?"

"This is Himawari, my sister." Naruto recognizes the name that Boruto had provided. He says, "Himawari, huh, so you are my beautiful daughter."

"Papa, is that you?" Himawari asks, Naruto nods with a smile. She jumps out of Boruto's arms, and into Naruto's arms. She cheerfully says, "You are right, big brother, we have traveled in time."

"This isn't a game, Himawari!" Boruto shouts. She pouts, Boruto freezes, and immediately says, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

"I know it isn't a game, it's just nice seeing papa and mama." Himawari says as she buries her head in Naruto's shoulder. Then Himawari grabs Naruto's arm, that is usually wrapped in the future, and pulls on it hard. He exclaims, "OW, HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THAT MY ARM IS ATTACHED!"

"It's real, papa has a real arm!" Himawari says with a big smile. Naruto raises an eyebrow. He asks, "Both of you say it's attached, why wouldn't it be?" Himawari and Boruto looks at each other and shrugs. Boruto turns over to Himawari and says, "Listen this is important, I need you to tell me what it is you remember since the last time you saw dad in our time." She nods. Naruto asks, "Can she explain as we head to Ichiraku's?"

"Do you ever stop eating ramen? Don't answer, rhetorical question." Boruto says.

3 HOURS AGO...

Hinata had brought Himawari to the Hokage office. She says, "You haven't headed out yet?"

"I have to wait for Sasuke." Naruto says, pacing the room. He was really worried, this Himawari could tell. Naruto asks, "What if they ended up during the war, what if they run into past Sasuke, and he kills them?"

"Naruto, I'm sure they'll be fine, they are our kids after all." Hinata says as she put Himawari down to hug a tense Naruto. She said, "Everything will be fine, let's get some fresh air, huh?"

"What about Himawari?"

"She can stay here, she'll simply fall asleep." Naruto nods, starting to agree with Hinata. Naruto says, "Yeah, fresh air."

"Himawari, we'll be right back, don't go anywhere." Hinata says very firmly. Himawari nods as they leave. But she had gotten board in the three minutes they were gone. She had then seen something interesting. She wasn't supposed to touch anything in her father's office, but curiosity had gotten the better of her. She grabbed the scroll, and opened it. A white light had blinded Himawari. When the light had vanished, she was in the fifth hokage's lap. Tsunade was shocked, Himawari was staring right at her. She smiles at Tsunade and says, "You are prettier than I remember."

"Um thanks, but do I know you?"

"Huh? it's me, Himawari Uzumaki."

Himawari... Uzumaki... you aren't related to Boruto are you?"

"He's my older brother." Tsunade just sighs as Himawari jumps out of her lap, and leaves.

Back in current past time...

They were at Ichiraku's, Boruto gently whacked Himawari on the head. He said, "Baka, didn't mom and dad say to stay there?"

"Ouch, that hurt bubby." He sighs, maybe it was good she was here. Now they know their parents are coming. This is good news. But wait... Boruto sweat drops as realizes that their parents were coming. He banged his head on the table. He was in trouble.