Boruto X Sarada

Sarada was studying hard. Sakura had left some time ago to the library to find more medical books. All of a sudden, her focus was broken as the door slams open. Boruto says, "Sarada, I... wait, what are you doing?"

"Trying to learn medical jutsu, until you broke my concentration!" Sarada snaps. Boruto says, "Oh, sorry 'bout that." Sarada just glares at him. He had forgotten what he was doing here in the first place. Sarada asks, "Well what is it you needed, Boruto?"

"Uh, I actually forgot."

"Dobe." She mutters under her breath as she continues her concentration. Boruto just stared at her. Her short black hair, her onyx eyes that were looking out of her red rimmed glasses. He had never really studied her before. Sarada looks over to see Boruto staring at her. She asks, "What, why are you still here?" Boruto gulps as he absentmindedly walks over to Sarada. An arm wraps around Sarada, bringing her closer to Boruto's body. He took off her glasses with the other. Sarada asks, "What are you~ mmph~" Before she could finish her question, Boruto crashed his lips into hers. Her face grew red as her onyx eyes widens. He pulls away after a short moment. His blue eyes widens as well, his mind switching back on. She wasn't punching him, she too seemed as shocked as he was. He pulls away from her as he hands her glasses back to her. He says, "Sorry." Then, with that, he booked it. Why did he kiss her? Why didn't she punch him? She shook her head rapidly as she resumes to study. As Boruto walks down the hall, a pretty fast pace, he then remembered why he went to look for Sarada in the first place. He rushes back over, slamming the door open once more. And once more, Sarada jumps. She asks, "What is it now?"

"I remember what I was going to tell you."

"And what is that?"

"Our parents are coming to get us." Her onyx eyes widens, as a huge smile spread across her face. Even more hope filled her eyes. However Boruto kept looking at her lips. His face turning red as the memory of what had happened here a few moments before, flooded his memory. He had kissed Sarada before, but it was an accident. A kid behind him bumped into him, making him fall forward, accidentally kissing her. Granted, she put a foot to his face. Question after question filled his mind. Why did he kiss her like that? Why did it feel right? Why did he want to kiss her again? Her voice asks, "Are you listening dobe?"

"Huh, what?" He asks snapping out of his thoughts. Sarada pouts and flicks him in the forehead. He yelped, "Ouch, that hurt."

"Quit your whining." She says, taking a glance at his lips. She turns away from him and says, "I've got to resume studying, thanks for telling me."

"Uh yeah, of course." With that Boruto left her in peace.