The Next Day

Sarada didn't know how or when it happened, but she ended up falling asleep by the opened window once more. Boruto yelled, "Hey, if you were going to sleep by the window, I could have taken the bed, TEME!"

"It isn't my fault, dobe, I had trouble sleeping so I ended up falling asleep there." Sarada says crossing her arms. Boruto shouts, "Don't call me dobe Sarada!" 

"Is there a problem with that?" Sarada asks as she raised her fists. Boruto immediately backed down. Sarada puts down her fists and adjusts her glasses. Shikadai asks, "Are you two always this rowdy when you first wake up?"

"I'm not, but he probably is considering he's the one with the sibling." Boruto was about to say something, but stopped short. He slowly backed up as he called, "Sarada, behind you!" Her head tilts as a hand touched her shoulder. Sarada jumps and without thinking, she turned around and punched the person behind her. She exclaimed, "SHANAROOOOOO!!!!" At that moment, she saw who she just punched. She gasped as she saw Grandpa Kakashi flying of in the direction she hit him in. She shouts, "Come on and help me you two!" Sarada says this as she runs off. At first Shikadai and Boruto stared after her. They both look at each other, shrug, and run after Sarada.

Later on, after they found Kakashi, the three of them are carrying him towards the hospital. Boruto asked, "Why am I the one who gets his legs?"

"Quit complaining, his hair is in my face." Shikadai complains as he tries to blow Kakashi's hair out of his face. Sarada said, "Both of you quit complaining, I have the heaviest part!"

"Maybe you shouldn't have knocked him out then!" Both boys shout at her at the same time. Sarada asks, "You two wanna be next?"

"NO! WE'RE SORRY!" Both boys exclaim. I'm so sorry, Grandpa Kakashi, Sarada adds mentally. Sarada had then stopped and looked to the left. Boruto asks, "Sarada, why did you stop?"

"We're here."

"What, where?"

"To your left, dobe." Sarada says simply. Both Shikadai and Boruto looked left to see the hospital. Shikadai and Boruto sighed with relief as they said, "Finally." They silently carried him inside. Boruto shouts, "HELP HIM, PLEASE!" A nurse had ran up to them and took Kakashi off their shoulders, literally. The nurse asks, "What happened to him?" Boruto and Shikadai points at Sarada and said, "Ask her."

"Hey, not cool guys!"

"Neither was knocking out Grandpa Kakashi." Boruto adds in a matter of fact tone. Sarada raised her fist and said, "Boruto, you so don't want to cross me right now." The nurse gasps and says, "How demonic."

"You have no idea, Boruto I'm sorry man."

"Why are you sorry?"

"Because she is on your team." Shikadai answers lazily, then turns to Sarada. He walked over to her and whispered, "Can we go now, before somebody we know shows up."

"No, I want to see if Grandpa Kakashi is okay." Sarada says aloud. She feels guilty for putting him in such a state. Shikadai rolls his eyes and says, "Fine, but then we go after we find out if he's okay."

"Thank you for understanding, Shikadai."The nurse carried Kakashi off quickly, not asking anymore questions.

Tsunade grew more and more impatient. What was taking Kakashi so long to bring that Uchiha brat over here? Suddenly the office phone rung. She answers saying, "This is the fifth hokage, talk to me."

"Lady Tsunade, there has been an accident, three little kids brought in a very unconscious Kakashi."

"What, don't say anymore, I'm on my way!" Tsunade says as she hangs up and stands. She calls, "Shizune, get Sakura and meet me at the hospital!"

"Why, what is wrong?"

"Kakashi was brought into the hospital!"

"That is awful, I'll get Sakura right away!" Shizune ran with Ton-Ton on her tail. This is really bad indeed.