Dinner Date [JAMILTON] [PART TWO // FLUFF]

A crowd of people began forming around Alex and Thomas. Alex did not take a moment to think about if he would say yes or not. Alex did not take a moment to ask himself if it was real. He took a moment to comprehend the entirety of what Thomas was asking of him and to try to shake the tears away. Unfortunately, his urge to hold back his tears did not win over his water eyes and Alex began to cry as soon as the word 'yes' came out of his mouth.

He looked down, blushing deeply as tears rolled out of his eyes like how rain falls from the sky; quick. Thomas stood up and pulled Alex into a hug. Alex buried his face in his soon-to-be husband's shirt, making it wet. Thomas didn't mind though. In fact, his reaction was to pull Alex into a kiss.

They stayed like that for around twenty minutes, breaking for air every minute or so. The crowd around them left and soon it was just Alex and Thomas... Together. Alone.

"I love you." Alex whispered against Thomas's lips and broke away.

"I love you, too." Thomas smiled and reached out to grab Alex's hand like he had done earlier that night. The small man gave him his hand in a second, eager to feel his warmth.

The two walked out of the restraunt like that and to Thomas's car. Thomas helped Thomas into the passenger seat and drove them back to their small condo.

Upon opening the door of the condo, Alex yawned.

"You sleepy?" Thomas asked him, taking his coat off of Alex.

"Y-Yeah." Alex whispered, looking longingly at the coach.

"Come here." Thomas led him to the couch, where he pulled him down.

Alex lay his head in Thomas's lap, smiling. Thomas grinned.

"Thank you." Alex whispered, blushing.

"No need to thank me, darlin'." Thomas looked down at his boyfriend, expecting a response. But he was already fast alsleep.

~~~
yee

💞 thanks for reading 💞