Airplane [JAMILTON / FLUFF]

^ me lying ^

the worst mistake i make every chapter is writing 'jamilron' instead of 'jamilton.'

any requests? i have ideas, just scared of running out since school didn't really give me any ideas. pinterest will hopefully help, though.

~~~

"This is already boring." Alex mumbled to Thomas, laying his head on his shoulder.

"We've only been in the plane for like five minutes. Get off me, I'm trying to watch my show." But, of course, Alex didn't get off of him and instead pulled up the divider between them, shoving himself into Thomas's lap. The girl next to them, better known as Maria, just sighed.

"If you guys are gonna fuck on an airplane, be quiet." She mumbled.

Alex looked at her, clearly offended, "I'm not a slut! I wouldn't embarrass my Tommy that way." Thomas blushed, looking at Alex as the smaller kissed his face all over. Maria, being the sassy girl she was, rolled her eyes and looked away.

As Thomas and Alex cuddled in the seat next to her, Eliza nudged her girlfriend from behind.

"Yes?" Maria asked, turning around the face the cuteness that was Eliza.

"Come here, let's watch Netflix together."

"No, love. We're on a plane..."

"Eh, whatever."

Now back to the couple everyone wants to hear about; the small Alex and Thomas.

Alex, being the slut he said he wasn't, began to whisper dirty things in his lovers' ears.

"Oh, you like what Maria said, didn't you? You like the idea of me fucking you into this airplane seat, keeping you quiet with one of the gags in my carry-on. Eh? Isn't that what you want?" Alex whispered, laughing when Thomas's face turned red, "Aw, don't blush, baby. I want you too~"

"Stop!" Thomas whisper-yelled, pushing Alex off his lap, "Just- fine lay your head on my shoulder."

"I'm still bored, I wish you accepted the fuck offer."

"Alex, no. Stop."

Alex huffed and closed his eyes, "Whatever."