Sir [JAMILTON] [PART TWO]

although, yes, this is a part two, it won't have the same plot. this one isn't as much a dom/sub relationship, but alex is thomas's slave. now this isn't racist because i'm going after the reason for slavery in the book 'his maid.' i know some of you have never read lams because JAMMMMILLTOOONNN, but in that book john was a slave because he i believe was being a slave sympathizer or a homophobic..? i can't quite remember, but alex is a slave because of a crime he did NOT commit

yeesh, long thing. have f u n
i'm gonna try to make this as kinky as possible, mk?
~~~

Alex sumbled into the kithchen, drunk as hell. Lafayette, Thomas's older brother, rushed over to him, concerned at his walking/stumbling.

"Alexander!" He slapped Alex across the face as he stumbled into Lafayette's arms, "Get sober quicker, god!" Laf screeched, placing Alex against the counter. Alex fell to his knees, foaming at the mouth like a baby. Laf groaned, realizing he should probably just leave Alex. He couldn't really do anything to himself and Laf didn't have the attention span to watch the slave.

"L-Laffy..." Alex mumbled as Laf walked away.

"Goodbye." Laf closed the door, practically running away to another slave's room (specifically Hercules).

~~~

Thomas wandered into the kitchen, looking for an apple. He was also looking for Alexander, though.

He had rang the bell by his bed several times and Alexander still did not come to ask what his master wanted. As Thomas walked further into the kitchen, he heard breathing. Going around everywhere, he looked for the source until he found it.

"Alexander!" He squealed, reaching down to hug his slave. Alex's eyes opened slowly and realized where he was. He was suddenly (and conveniently) sober. He got on his knees and realized Thomas was still there.

"Oh my gosh, Sir, I'm so sorry, I'll never get-"

Thomas chuckled darkly, "Shh, Alexander."

Alexander complied, getting off his knees and onto the floor with Thomas. In response, Thomas grabbed Alexander and forced him into his lap, facing Thomas. Alex looked down, blushing.

"Aww, is Alexander blushing?" Thomas asked, tilting up Alex's head to see his red-tinted cheeks. A moment later, Thomas slapped them. Alexander hummed with pleasure, "Pain kink, huh?" Thomas chuckled darkly, again. Alex looked down.

"P-Please, sir-"

"Please, what Alexander?" Thomas asked, forcing their foreheads together. Alex closed his eyes.

"F-Fuck me..."

"Come on." Thomas grabbed his slave, forcing him onto his feet and pulled him to his bedroom.

~~~

NOPE. I'M PURE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPITY NOPE