Prison [JAMILTON] [PART ONE]

have fun

~~~

a l e x

I try to pull away from the guards as they arrest me for murder. I didn't do the murder, James Reynolds did! I would never murder John Adams. He was not my closest friend, but I would never take someone's valuable life away.

"I didn't do it!" I scream, wishing I could wipe the tears off my face. Instead I can't, because my hands are in handcuffs behind my back.

The police officers in front of me closed the window between us. They could probably still hear me, but I doubt as loud as they could before. I quieted down, knowing it was no use. Somehow, James had piled up the evidence to make it look like I had done it. And he had done it perfectly.

I looked down at my hands, feeling ashamed now. I had done nothing wrong, but being in a police car, headed to the jail, made me ashamed.

~~~

"Get up," The police officer grabbed me by my upper arm and pulled me up. I looked down at his shoes, still ashamed. He grabbed my chin roughly, forcing my head up, "Look up."

I nodded in acknowledgement, looking back at him with wide eyes.

He took me to my cell.

~~~

My cell was dark, cold, and empty. I sit on the floor in front of the bars, crying. Across the room from me, another inmate makes signs at me. He could just talk, but the signs make me laugh. He knows that, that's why he's doing it.

Finally I speak up.

"Hey..." I whisper. The guard next to my cell looks at me, but doesn't say anything. Talking probably isn't illegal, I would think.

"Hello." He responds softly. I love his voice already.

"Shut it." One of the guards says to me. I growl in response.

"What if I don't want to?" I ask.

Across the cells, the other boy rolls his eyes at me and shakes his head. I take a chance and decide to ignore the look.

The guard swings open my cell door, something I was not expecting to happen. He grabbed me by my upper arm, like the other guard. Once I'm up, he slaps me in the face and punches my stomach. I scream out in pain and look at his name tag.

Just so I could remember his name tag in case I ever talked back to guards again.

Thomas.

~~~

idk do people want a part two of this, your choice-