The Laurens Pamphlet [JAMILTON]

Thomas Jefferson and Alexander Hamilton were a magnificent couple. They argued a bunch, however somehow always got over it. They were more playful with each other in public, but in private were much more... touchy. That was, until Alexander decided to ruin it.

He remembered the day, however much he tried not to.

The day was warm, perfect weather. Thomas would've loved it if Alex had spent his time at their apartment. After work, he was tired but wanted a drink. Or two. Or three. Or seven. Needless to say, Alex got drunk quick. He fell into John's bed quick, as well. He wasn't thinking straight. He never thought straight, actually.

Alex was bisexual.
i make these jokes too often lmao

Anyway, he didn't have the heart to tell Thomas. Or Tommy, as he called him. That night, after cheating on Thomas, Alex called an Uber and got home. At home, Thomas held him and told him he missed Alex. He helped him fall asleep, singing a song with that gorgeous voice he had in his possession. In the morning, he prepared mac n' cheese for Alex and let him sleep it, knowing he had a hangover.

Not once did he question what Alex did that night.

The moment Alex remembered, he began to cut. It was more of a punishment for himself and to make the cuts hurt more, he used Thomas's razor. He became obsessed with cutting and wore long sleeves. He refused to have sex with Thomas, afraid of what he would do if he found out.

However, once James Madison and Aaron Burr approached him saying they knew, he had to stop. Alex loved Thomas and his job. He loved Thomas more. This was for Thomas's own good. He didn't want his Tommy to be dating a liar and idiot.

That was why that night, he wrote The Laurens Pamphlet. A small pamphlet expalining his wrongdoings and begging to be forgiven by those close to him. Especially Thomas.

Alex slept with Thomas that night, crying himself to sleep. The next morning, he would sleep late and Thomas would find out.

Thomas would find out.

~~~

"Alex, wake up." Thomas whispered to Alex, who opened his eyes right away.

"Hey." Alex whispered back and looked away. Slowly, his body began to shake. The tears began to pour and his legs began to move around violently as if he were a child throwing a tantrum. Thomas looked at him worriedly before taking Alex in his arms and holding him close.

"Shhh. Shhh," He turned Alex around and pulled them both out of the bed. Alex whimpered, grabbing for the blankets. Thomas chuckled and placed Alex in his lap. Alex looked away.

"I'm sorry." Alex got up off of Thomas's lap and looked Thomas in the eyes.

"Why?" Thomas stood up too and Alex looked up at him.

"I cheated on you. I was drunk and stupid and I love you and I'm sorry, I wish I didn't do it. This is for the best, I love you, I don't want you to date an idiot, kick me out." Alex was rambling before Thomas put a hand over his mouth.

"I know. I read it."

Alex looked up at him with his beautiful multi-colored eyes. Thomas looked back at him, his eyes plain but full of love once they set on Alex's eyes.

Alex took Thomas's hand off his mouth.

"I-I-I'm sorry."

The two looked at each other before Thomas embraced a quiet Alexander.

"It's okay." He whispered. Alex nodded and pulled away.

"Tommy?"

"Yes, Alex?"

Instead of answering, Alex pushed up his sleeve and showed the cuts to Thomas.

~~~

Thomas screeched, some French coming out of his big mouth.

"ALEX!" He grabbed his two arms and watched as Alex flinched, "Don't hurt yourself."

"I'm sorry."

"Sh. I love you."

"I love you, too..." Alex looked up at Thomas, pulling his arms away with tears building up again, "But you shouldn't love me back."

With that, Alex took the suitcase he prepared the night before and left the apartment they owned.

Thomas never saw him again.

Jamilton Oneshots // Hamilton ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara