Bus [JAMILTON]

eating. read 10 pages of my alexander hamilton biography, read some smut, decided to write. y'know, daily, normal, teenage girl things.

also i memorized a million dreams from TGS.

~~~

The bus came to a suddent holt, throwing me foward into the seat in front of me, which was luckily empty. Around me, babies began to cry, mothers began to soothe, and teenagers cussed as they picked up their phones from the floor. I loved this bus.

It holted at every stop, jolting everyone foward. Most of the time, people just forgot during the rides in between and their reaction is always funny. I laugh a bit at the moment, too. Like I thought I would.

The doors to the bus open and people begin to board and that was when I saw him.

Alexander Hamilton.

He scampered on board, hiding his face with an umbrella. Unfortunately, I caught a glimpse of his small frame and shoulder-length hair and recognized him immediately. He came onto the bus unlike how he usually walked onto stage; looking scared and frightened.

Alexander then proceeded to fall into the seat next to me.

I looked out the window, ignoring his presence, trying to seem cool.

You see, Alexander Hamilton was the founder of the newspaper I work for. He made it, he wrote the entire first few volumes in two weeks, and has excelled in buisness since he began at a young age of six (lemonade stand). He's been on TED several times, mostly speeches about how to suceed.

The bus begins to move and I continue to rack my mind for my favorite video of him.

Then I remember.

Alexander sits in a theater, front row. Next to him is his friend, Eliza Schuyler. She owns a different company. They're both so excited and then Alexander says, "We're here and we're excited. Can't wait to see the musical 'Chicago!'" He makes little hand movements, too, and giggles. It's like an everything in one package.

I continue looking out the window when I hear the bus make a recognizable beeping noise, meaning someone has requested a stop. I brace myself for the jolt foward and I see a few people around me do the same. Alex does not. I don't have the confidence to talk to him, though.

The bus jolts foward. Alex little head jolts my way and slams into the window. His feet turn the other way and he ends up sprawled in my lap, groaning. I'm surprised and feel my face heating up.

His eyes are still closed as he holds his head and opens his brown eyes. Seeing me, Alex scrambles out of my lap. (lmao i'm looking at views and 'sir 0.2 has gotten much more reads than anything i posted around the same time i posted it)

"I'm so sorry!" He looks down at his hands, blushing.

"It's okay..." I say, trailing off. Then I gather my confidence and decide I should say something, "I didn't mind it, actually."

"Oh?" Alex asks, scooting closer to me. Slowly he gets into my lap again, looking at me again.

The bell signifying the bus will stop rings again, but I don't think about it until the bus stops and the lips belonging to me and Alex crash together. And when he pulls away, he's smiling and blushing. I am, too.

"This is my stop. Phone?" He puts his hand out. I hand him my phone and watch as he turns it on, realizing in horror he's my lockscreen.

"Oh, uh, I thought you were my other internet crush, uh-"

"Oh, hush," Alex mumbles, putting a finger to my lips. When he's done with my phone, he turns to me, "Call me later."

~~~

why do you people have to be so kinky, my god