Together [JAMILTON]

peggy (AHHH YES I LOVE YOU PEGGY)

I pull open the door to Angie's room, jumping onto her pink bed and making her scream.

"Margarita!" She yells, "You'll ruin my nail polish." I frown at her. The nail polish is already ruined it and runs down her fingers. The entire room smells like chemicals, but I also inhale it either way because nail polish smells great.

"I told you not to call me that," I mumble childishly, crossing my arms. It only works because I can act like a child since I'm younger and actually I am the child of the family, "Anyway, I had an important reason to come in here. I have some top quality tea!"

Angie looks up, suddenly interesting. Placing the cap back on the pink nail polish, she looks at me, "What kind of tea are we sipping here?"

"Romance," I wiggle my eyebrows, "Gay romance."

Her eyesbrows raise, "And this tea won't spill?"

"Oh, it'll spill. Just wait until we try to get them together!" I squeal.

"Who?" Angie ponders, standing up and putting the nail polish supplies back on her desk. When she comes back to the bed, we both just squeal.

"Alex. Likes. Thomas!" I yell, not being able to take it anymore. A hand goes over Angie's mouth as she looks at me with such wide-eyes I'm worried for a moment, "We have to make it canon! If it's not canon, I cannot properly fangirl in front of them!"

Angie's eyes light up as if she's imagining it, like I am, "You're right, Peggy! Let's go get Thomas and Alex together."

I smile widely.

~~~

alex

I knock on Peggy's apartment door. Looking around the hallway I stand in, I actually have to give her some props for all the hard work she's done. Her father offered her money after we all graduated college, but she refused and said she wanted to give a hard life and work up into the first class all by herself.

John opens the door, ushering me inside and clasping a hand onto my back as we walk through the long hallway, "Today will be a special day for you, Alexander. I will always be there for you, by the way. No matter what your sexuality-"

"What?!" I yell at him, throwing his hand off my back.

"You heard me," John said simply, "Today you'll kiss Thomas."

I feel my face begin to grow red as I glare at him, "Thomas isn't gay. Hell, neither am I! I'm-"

"You're bi, right?" A sudden voice pops from the doorway. John and I swivel around to see Peggy and Angelica standing in the doorway of Peggy's bedroom. I glare at her, my face still red, as I nod and agree with her statement. Peggy nods happily, like she got a question on a game show correct.

John goes into Peggy's bedroom and I follow. None of us say anything, but I want to die when I see Thomas in the far corner of the room.

"W-Why am I here?" I finally ask John. Earlier that day, Peggy had called and texted me saying to come to her apartment quick because everyone was going to be there and she wanted to throw a party. Her house didn't look very decorated and only John, Peggy, Angelica, and Thomas were at the house.

"No reason," Peggy pulled me away from John, throwing me on the bed next to Thomas, "Except... We want to get you guys together!"

I look at Thomas.

He looks at me.

I shake my head slightly, my face red. Thomas laughs, reaching out his hand to mine. I willingly give in, shoving my face into his chest and straddling him.

"We're already dating." Thomas mumbles quietly so only the people closest can hear; Angelica and Peggy.

"Oh!" Angelica jumps back, surprised. I roll my eyes, looking at John.

"We're dating already, but we didn't tell you guys." I explain.

"Why not?!" Peggy demands, "My favorite ship is actually true?!"

Thomas shrugs, "Yeah, I guess."

I smile, taking my head out of Thomas' chest and kissing his lips sweetly. Around us, I think Peggy is having a fangirl attack or something. Angelica is causally munching on candy that I didn't even know she had, and John stares at Thomas and I in shock.

Perfect.