Is This A Legal Matter? [JAMILTON]

WOW I'M PROGRESSING THAT IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER NAME IN THIS ENTIRE BOOK CLAP CLAP CLAPPITY CLAP CLAP

modern au... does anyone want me to do an historical au?

~~~

a l e x

I trudge through the piles of paper in my office, throwing aside pencils that get caught in the thread of my pants and fancy buisness shirt. My feet crumple up papers on the floor. My eyes are tired and feel like closing, but I don't let them. They feel heavy.

I open the door to my office and leave. It's midnight, Eliza is asleep, and I'm... needy. That's the word.

Eliza isn't enough to satisfy me, which is something I heard Angelica warn Eliza on our wedding day; I was never satisfied. It was true, my thirst for intercourse could never be quenched. I was never satisfied.

"Daddy?" I suddenly heard the voice of my daughter, Angelica Hamilton. I spun around to see her rubbing her eyes and her face pink. She was beautiful, just like her mother. I couldn't have her know what was going on. I smiled softly.

"Go back to sleep, Angie." I whisper.

"Okay..."

She goes back to her bedroom, rubbing her eyes and stumbling like a drunk man. Luckily, she is most definitely not a drunk man. I'll probably be meeting one soon, though.

~~~

t h o m a s

I wash the dishes. There's only a few, considering everyone has left me. My wife left me, taking all our children. She claimed I was too distant and she no longer could stand to agree with my beliefs. I refused to be around anyone after that and pushed away all my friends.

I finished washing the dishes in record time.

The ringtone for James began to play on my phone, causing me to pick it up and answer. I could hear Jame's drunk speaking.

"T-Tommy?" He asked, slurring his words.

"James, where the hell are you?" I ask harshly. James is my friend, I don't want him getting in trouble.

"Bar... Night... Gay..." He pauses, "The only gay bar in town-"

"Oh."

Silence.

He hangs up.

That call defined the weirdest call I've ever received. Anyway, it doesn't matter much what that call was listed. I grab my keys and tear through my large mansion to get to the front door.

As soon as I do, the doorbell rings.

~~~

a l e x

"Hello?" Thomas opens the door, looking straight up. When he doesn't see anyone, he begins to close the door. I punch his stomach, helping him realize where I am standing. Am I really quite that small?

"Right here!"

"Oh. Alexander," I frown. He doesn't seem like a happy camper to be seeing me at this time, "Is this a legal matter?"

"No, but it's important to me." I whisper, letting myself fall into his arms, which were unopened until I fell. Carefully, he gets on his knees and kneels down to meet my face. I smile innocently, draping two hands around his neck. For a moment, I can tell he doesn't want me right then.

A moment later, I believe he wants me right then and there.

"What do you need, Alex?" Thomas whispers, putting our foreheads together. I lean in and kiss him softly, nibbling at his lip until it bleeds, "Hey." He warns.

I continue biting places and giving him marks until he finally picks me up in his arms.

"Alright. But only because you've been a bad boy."

I shiver.

~~~

t h o m a s

I carry Alex to my bed, him whimpering the whole way like he used to when we were together. When we got there, the... bad things began to go on.

"D-Daddy." He muttered.

I cringed slightly, "Don't call me that, it's weird."

He nods, "I won't call you it again... But maybe you should punish me..."

I smirk, tying his legs and arms to the bedpost.

"Let's begin."

~~~

NOPE I COULDN'T WRITE SMUT I'M GETTING BETTER THOUGH ;-;