Homeless [JAMILTON]

omg my fourth upload emery bingham (who uploads 20 times a day and does like five live videos) is Q U A K I N G

also i may redo the chapter before this tomorrow but maybe not bc more ppl read my stuff now and y'all will be annoyed-

~~~

Alex sat on the street, hugging his blanket to his chest. He hadn't been homeless for very long. Actually, he knew he could get out of being homeless but no one gave him a chance. Alex was left on the streets of the country right when he immigrated there. No one gave him a chance.

Thanks, America.

Anyway, Alex sat on the streets with his blankets. He was cold and the snow was falling down in New York City. People walked around, ignoring him. Alex had one large talent; writing. But no one would really give him money to watch him write an essay.

As this boy sat on the streets, shivering, Thomas walked down the streets, warm.

Thomas Jefferson was a millionaire. He made his money off of an app, TlkTxt. He also had taken up a career in acting and as an LGBT activist. He even had a YouTube channel with a nice sum of five million subscribers. He was everything Alex was not.

Maybe that's why he noticed Alex.

The millionaire stopped in front of Alex, nudging him with his foot.

"Yes, sir?" Alex looked up, still shivering. His face was pale. So, so pale.

"Are you okay?" Thomas asked, looking at the smaller boy with a sympathetic face.

"No." Alex responded. He looked back down, continuing to shiver and a few tears slid down his face.

"Look at me," Thomas demanded. Of course, Alex didn't obey and kept shivering. So, Thomas took his foot and forced Alexander's face up, "Good. Would you like to come to my house?"

Alex looked at the YouTuber for a moment. He was trying to find signs of a prank. He did not find any.

"Okay."

~one year later~

Thomas stood in the kitchen, making breakfast. He was cooking eggs. Two glasses of milk sat on the counter and his lover was wrapped around his waist.

"Alex, are you ever going to let go of me?" He asked softly.

"Probably not." Responded the other. A year ago, he was homeless. Now, he had a job at a newspaper as an intern and was attending college. Thomas still had his YouTube and app stuff, so lots of money came in each day.

"You're adorable." Thomas muttered, moving the eggs around.

"I know." The other answered, holding onto Thomas tighter.

Thomas finished making breakfast, setting the eggs on plates and going to sit down.

And Alex still had not gotten off of him.

"Alex, get off of me!"

"No..."

"Fine. Whatever."

So Thomas ate his breakfast standing up with Alex attached onto his waist.

Perfect.