Do You Wanna Dance? [JAMILTON]

yes i had to base it off a black butler episode leave me alone SEBASTIAN AND CIEL ARE SUCH ADORABLE PEOPLE, I LOVE THEM. CIEL IS SO SMOL AND HE REMINDS ME OF ALEXANDER AND SEBASTIAN IS SO FREAKING EVIL BUT HE CARES SO MUCH ABOUT CIEL AND IM SCREAMINGGGGGGG 

~~~

"Alexander?" Thomas tapped my knee, "Aren't you going to answer? Do you want to go or not?" He was referring to a ball his sister was holding at her house. We were heading there now, but Thomas noticed a look of fear in my eyes.

"Yes!" I snapped back to reality, my voice slightly cracking.

Thomas looked at me, his eyebrows curled, "Are you sure, love?"

I looked out at the moving landscape, "No."

Thomas looked at me across the limo, his eyebrows curled down to his eyes, practically hiding them. I could see his curious and caring expression in the reflection on the tinted car glass window.

"Love?" He slipped his body over to my side, engulfing me in a hug, "Please tell me what's wrong."

Thomas' voice had a hint of distress in it, and it made me distressed, "I can't dance." I croaked out, looking away and blushing.

"Stop the car," Thomas opened the little window between the driver and the passengers, speaking to our driver. He stopped the car, and Thomas pulled the window back down, turning to me, "Come on." He held his hand out.

"It's raining outside." I muttered, but took his hand anyway.

He shrugged his shoulders, opening the door and leading me to the sidewalk. The rain flattened both of our hairs, making both of look like we had both just taken a shower. I laughed quietly, reaching up to touch his now straight hair.

The street was empty, except for the lights on in the stores and occasional wet, homeless dog or cat walking by.

He laughed, pushing my hand away before I could feel it.

"What are you going to do?" I ask him.

"Teach you to dance," Thomas responded, "Put your feet on mine, sway to the sound of the wind."

I did as he told me, putting my hands around his neck. His own wound against my back, somehow. He was so tall, yet he managed to dance with me.

At first, we only swayed slightly. Then, Thomas began instructing me to do a number of routines, all looking graceful. I felt like I was walking on air when he stopped and turned to look at me, "Now, do it without my voice."

I nervously twitched, placing my fingers together, looking down.

"Hey," He muttered softly, bringing my face up, "You'll do great."

I muttered a thanks, shoving my head in his chest and starting to dance.

Halfway through, I pulled my head out and let the music take me away. I was walking on air once again and the smile Thomas gently offered me only me happier.

"Thank you." I said gently, kissing his lips.

"You'll dance well tonight. Come on, the driver is probably mad." He laughed a little bit, pulling me back inside and limo and instructing the driver to continue.

~~~

AHHH I WROTE THAT ALL IN SCHOOL AND A KID JUST WALKED BY CARRYING A MINECRAFT SWORD AND PRETENDED TO STAB ME, LIFE IS GREAT-