Chapter 4

Yoongi pov

What the hell are they doing here? Are they here for my dad too? How much trouble has that asshole gotten into? Damn why are they so hot?

"Who are you and why are you here?!" I yelled at the strange armed men in front of us. 

"We are BTS and are here to teach Mr.Min a lesson." The guy in the front winked at me. I'm so happy I'm wearing a mask to hid how much of a blushing mess I've become.

" What type of lesson will you be teaching him?" Jin said shielding my dad with his katana.

" If your gonna kill him I won't let you." I said radiating with blood lust. Two of the guys stepped back but the one in front stepped forword.

"Why?"he asked stepping closer to me.

" Because I wanna kill him. He is mine to kill. " I seethed.

" And why should a beauty like you stain those precious hands of your with his filthy blood" I pulled out another gun feeling even more threatened by him.

" And how should you know my hands aren't already stained." he took his mask off.

While I was distracted my dad pulled out a knife and grabbed Jimin before any of us could do anything. 

" JIMIN"

" LET HIM GO YOU BASTARD!" I yelled. One of the guys lunged at my dad. In reaction my dad threw a the knife the boy on him but the boy dodged the knife as it found it's new victim the boy with silver hair in the shoulder. ( it wasn't a small knife).

During the chaos I notice that Jin's katana was covered in blood.

A piercing scream erupted through the air.

Next thing I know I see a arm in front of me.

I turned around to my father to see that the arm that was holding jimin hostage was missing and my father screaming in agony while holding on to what was left of his arm. 

"GET DOWN!" a smoke bomb entered the house clouding all of our visions. The bomb knocked out the 3 boys.

" WE GOT TO GET OUT OF HERE JIN!" we ended up dragging the 3 unconscious boys out in to the underground cellar that led to an abandoned building on the other side of Daegu.

"What do we do with them?" Jimin asked.

"Jin stitch up the silver haired one" I said laying the one with the mask down on the floor.

"Are you sure It's okay to help them? They're BTS. They're one of Korea's most wanted criminals." Tae asked nervously.

" And I'm an Assassin Yoongi's a Tracker and WE ALL KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN STEALING TOO so you're not so innocent yourself young man YOU TOO JIMIN." Jin scolded Tae. I wasn't made when I found out because he gave everything he still to people who really needed the help.