Chapter 19

Jin' Pov

I came back to the cafe to see that Yoongi wasn't inside like he usually is. Everything was prepared but no Yoongi in sight only 3 thermos with labels on each one sat on the counter. 

The expression he had flashed in my mind as I picked up the thermos. It was the thermos he custom made for us. It was able to detect poison so that information made me less suspicious of the drinks he prepared for us. 

I open mine and instantly the smell of coffee hits me. He had us iced americanos...

I took a sip of the iced americano Yoongi made and practically melted. Yoongi doesn't like using regular ice for his drinks. He uses frozen coffee instead. He pours the left over of certain drinks he makes into different types of molds to freeze them so he can use them to make drinks colder. It's what makes the Cafe Min so unique. The fact that everything is instagramable. Not to mention the lighting is absolutely amazing at any time of the day. We even have booths in the back for youtubers and people who want to take the perfect shot.

He still made me coffee after what happened yesterday? But he's not here this morning. I tapped the counter softly until I heard the soft chines of our door opening. 

"Morning hyung." I recognized the 2 voices.

"morning guys."

"Yoongi still isn't back?" Jimin looked around frowning when he confirmed that his brother wasn't there. 

"He made us coffee still" his eye lit up as he ran over to the thermos. 

Taehyung eyed me suspiciously, "Why isn't he back yet?" I put on his apron and started setting up the tables.

"I don't know..." I got a ping on my phone letting me know I was in charge today. "Maybe he got a job." Taehyung huffs before joining his boyfriend. 

He has to come back tonight. 

Today was very busy without Yoongi's god speed. He may be a sloth but he can be real fast.

A little kid tapped on the a small window screen that Yoongi so that the little kids that come here can watch Yoongi make their drinks. He always thinks about the tiniest and random detail.

he had big round eyes that just seemed to get bigger as he watched me make a milkshake. 

"Little man how can I help you today?" He looks at me before hiding behind his mother. 

"Oh sorry he's a little shy around new people. Go am dear tell the nice man what you would like?"

"Ice cweam!" she laughs handing me the credit card. The kid was cuteness overload. 

I finally was able to leave the counter and head for the kitchen. The kitchen is my domain. I put back on my apron and got back to work. I make the recipes and teach them to the other chefs the same as Yoongi makes drinks and teaches them to Jimin.

Today I wanted to try making some new vegan dishes since we don't have many. A little girl came in the other day crying because the food that she wanted to order was a meat dish but because of her health problems she wasn't allowed to get it. Poor thing. Yoongi felt so bad too so we gave them a free meal ticket and told them to come back next week and we would have all types of food she can enjoy.

The main thing the little girl was upset about was that the puddings weren't vegan.

As a heavy meat eater and cream based baker I never really thought about the other vegan and vegetarian community much. So in return I made 3 types of chia pudding and version 30 variations of mix and match options.

"Hyung!" Jimin ran inside the kitchen right when I had finished perfecting everything. "It's 5:00 now and I just closed up shop for us." 

On Mafia nights as we like to call them. We close up the cafe to all outsiders and require an invitation to get in. Upstairs is where we hold all of our meetings.

The mafia pays Yoongi 2 million per meeting just to have their meetings at the cafe so naturally everything must be close to perfect. Yoongi did a vote for what type of food they wanted and most weren't Korean.

Tonight on the menu we have:

Fettuccine Alfredo

Laksa

Seafood paella

And Satay

4 dishes and many many people.

They are also able to order anything from the cafe but that cost extra.

He still hadn't returned yet and we were starting to get worried. We had gotten dressed in our uniforms but still no sign of him.

30 minutes later Yoongi walked in but he was wearing his hoodie and sunglasses. Yoongi doesn't wear sun glasses. Without saying anything I took off the glasses revealing his busted up face.

"Hyung! What happened?!" Yoongi didn't say anything only head butt my chest. 

"A lot."

"Explain"

" I got a lead on my father. But things happened and I was too careless. I got hurt pretty bad."

"I though you were going to the strip club"

"I did. And that's where I got the information."

"Did anybody touch you?" Yoongi shook his head.

"I'm just tired Hyung. I can't take it anymore. I'm too tired. Just let me go." I held back a sob listening to him. Jimin stood there frozen.

"Hyung y-you can't be serious!" Jimin lunged for his brother but Taehyung held him back.

"Yoongi we've talked about this. Remember the lessons. Take a deep breath and think logically with any clear thoughts." He started shaking.

He raised his head and went straight to the kitchen. We all followed wary of what might happen next. He took a knife and sliced before we could grab it away.

"You told be to think clearly." Yoongi said staring at me with blood covering his face and slipping on to the floor. "Now get me a damn band aid please." He had made a cut above his eye to relieve the swelling faster. He gave us all a heart attack. 

"God Yoongi!" Taehyung sighed falling to the floor dramatically. "Don't do that again."

Yoongi scoffed kicking the other, "Hello! Band aid?! BLEEDING FACE!" Jimin stood there staring in a daze.

I grabbed the first aid kit and sutured him up. "Next time you have another episode don't try dealing with it by yourself," Jimin snapped whacking him on the head. "You sero=iously scared me hyung!"

"Sorry," Yoongi muttered.

Sometimes I wish I knew what he was thinking. But if I knew his thoughts would I break down and never be the same?