Chapter 15

Yoongi's Pov

I woke up to the sound of rhythmic electronically beeping. I can feel the oxygen tube placed under my nose. I tired to get up but it hurt so much to move.

"Jin he's awake!" I hear J-hope yelling and rushing out the room. The I see Jin shining a flash light on my face. I tried to complain and move away but jin head my head still. When he let go I moved as far as could from him. Who the hell did he think he was to grab me like that.

"He looks to be okay but he wrists and shoulders are still healing  so we need to make sure he doesn't move too much." Wait what did he mean? What's going on why am I in the - oh... I forgot.

Holy shit! But wait where's Jimin is he okay?!

"J-ji-jimin?" I said weakly. I sound so freaking pathetic.

"I'm here hyung." I sighed in relief. Thank god. He's safe.

"Kitten that wasn't very nice of you." What?

"I was really hoping I would be the first name you asked for when you woke up."

"I heard your voice so I knew you were fine." I said in the must crackly voice ever. He held my head in his hand and brushed his thumb across my cheek.

"You know you scared me right."

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay baby just don't do that again. Or I'll have to punish you."

"Oh no please save me." I said sarcastically. He laughed a little before looking at me dead serious.

"I'm serious though Kitten. I really thought I was gonna lose you." I rubbed his hand wincing at the pain. 

"I know I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to." he kissed my head nodding. 

"How long was I out?"

"A week."

"Wow a new record."

"Kitten that isn't funny." J-hope frowned.

"I know."