Chapter 10

Yoongi's Pov

Hoseok ordered Namjoon to drop me off at my job. Namjoon was still very sorry for what happened the other day. I still remember when he was bowing while kneeling apologizing like crazy. It was a very interesting sight.

This was going to be the last shift I take at this club. 

I walked in the club my duffel bag over my shoulder to walk into my bosses office to see one of my favorite student Bam Bam grinding on top of him and one of his closest clients sitting in the chair across from them watching.

" If you guys are gonna do this you should really close the office door for more privacy you know."  they all finally noticed me and Bam Bam tried getting off our bosses lap only to be pulled and slammed back into place. I watch as Bam Bam screamed in pleasure. 

I sighed.  "Jaebum I need to talk to you so can you please stop holding my student hostage?"

" Why can't you just say it?"

" I need to tell you this in private "

" No, you don't you can just tell me here. And why do you have that duffle bag with you? " 

" IT'S ABOUT MY JOB HERE!" I yelled frustrated.

" They both looked at me in shock" I was never one to yell. I was always the one solving, fixing, and calming things down.

" What do you mean?" Bam Bam whimpered.

" I'm submitting in my resignation " I handed Jaebum my folder.

" WHY ARE YOU LEAVING?"

" Some other personal things came up. I can't work here anymore. I got another job too."

" I'll pay all of your family's debt " he begged.

" I'm sorry it's already been paid for. I'll be cleaning out my locker now."

" But who's gonna teach us now?" Bam Bam cried.

" Jackson" I answered. He froze then nodded his head in defeat as I walked to collect my stuff.

After I finished my boss stopped me. 

" Thank you for your service, but if you truly liked working for us here" he handed me a white card printed in sliver was GOT7. The second biggest mafia group. 

" You have helped us out with this business so much that we would like it if you joined us. After all, you are the Suga, aren't you? Please think about it for me our number one employee and killer." He turned, flashing a black ring. I finally put the puzzle pieces together.

I have been working with and for GOT7 all this time. I need to leave this place before they find out BTS already stole their chance of recruiting me.

( Tanuki Reilly: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.9K I LOVE YOU GUYS AND IM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATES )