Chapter 12

Yoongi's POV

I pulled him closer to me by the collar. " Actually let us do something else" I purred into his ear.

" Whatever do you mean?" Hoseok said using his tongue to tease me.

I tried my best not to moan but I was failing. Failing hard. "Do you remember when RM interrupted us?" He stopped and backed away from me, but not far of course since I was still holding on to his collar.

" Ya of course I do! That idiot broke my door!" He yelled. I knew he was getting mad and I didn't want him to make such a scene in the broad bay light so I lead his hand to my waist and instantly regretted it when he stuck his fingers up my ass. Well, talk about feeling invaded.

We ended up in a hotel. I have no idea how we got there because on the way the Hoseok put a vibrator inside me.

He threw me on the bed and stripped my clothes slowly off with his teeth while staring into my eyes. He licked and bit me trying to find all of my weak spots and believe me, he found them. 

I've never really enjoyed being bottom but if I'm gonna be bottom to this man, Hell Ya!

When all the clothes were finally off us I wrapped my legs around him. 

"P-please t-touch me! I n-need you to touch me! I plead, thrusting my hip up trying to meet his humungous bulging member, my hands clawing at his body, begging for some type of friction, trying to get us closer. 

As much as I tried I knew it is all in vain because I was no match to him as he only used one hand to hold me down. Finally, when he was satisfied enough of my misery he flipped me on my stomach and pushed my head to the bed while raising my hip up in the air exposing my butt hole. He pulled at the strings of the vibrator that I had forgotten that was inside of me. However, as he pulled he set the vibrator at its max setting. I couldn't stop shaking and screaming in delight and blissful of the feeling. When he finally pulled it out. I looked like I ran a marathon. But now I felt empty and I needed something to fill me. Hoseok flipped me on my back and spread my legs. I tried closing them but Hoseok glared at me. 

"There's no reason to hide your self" he kissed the inside of my thigh creating a hickey. "You are beautiful don't even think otherwise" he backed up spreading my legs once more his large hands groping my thighs while using his tongue trailing down my balls then to my ass.

He crawls in between my legs and blows cool air on my hole, spreading my wide open with his tongue. I immediately grasped the sheets tightly when his tongue brushes over my rim.

I opened my eyes to see him staring at my body in awe, wonder, and lust as he caressed my body

I sucked in a desperate breath when he bit the rim surrounding my hole. Holy shit! Why does this feel so good?! "Ugh! Uhhhh......"

"You feeling good aren't you kitten" he pinched my nipples and sucked harder at my hole. I nodded desperately unable to speak. Over and over again he stuck his tongue inside me deeper each time. I've only been eating out once and I hated it but he is making me love it.

"Please! Don't stop! No! I need more! Inside! I need you inside! More of you! Please!"I screamed crying tears of need. He groans as I wrap my legs around his head thrusting his inside me as dead as possible. He eats me so fucking good, biting, licking, slurping as if I'm the best meal he's ever had. It feels good to know that he wants me. That he wants to make me feel good.

My hands and legs hold him prisoner inside my ass as I ride his tongue so desperate to cum. I scream breaking my hold on him, cumming so hard as my inner walls clenching around his tongue sucking him in deeply desperately trying not to let go of him. The object that made me scream out of pleasure for the first time in years. He spread my checks open overstimulating me as he slid his tongue out gasping for air as he comes up. My entire body shivers and twitches body slowly calming down from its amazing high.

He kisses me and I can taste myself on his tongue and I love it. But this isn't fair he needs his turn to feel good too.

I pushed him down on the bed and climbed on top of him.

"I know everyone calls you boss but how about I call you, daddy?" I asked grinding on his stomach.

"Will you let me make you feel good too?" I asked giving him big kitten eyes.

"You want to?"I nodded.

"But you don't have to kitten that's my job" he kissed my neck leaving another hickey.

" But I want to-" Hoseok's phone started ringing, he growled as he picked it up. I pouted as I glared at the phone that had rudely interrupted us.

"What do you want!"He screamed into the phone. He sighed afterward and hung up.

"Who was that?" I asked Hoseok's eyes gleaming with anger.

" It was Jungkook. We found your father but he's working with Got7"