Chapter 20

Yoongi's POV

I stepped into the restroom and sat down against the walk. 

The past years have been so exhausting. Never getting a break from mission. And between the Mafias and the cafe. I didn't know which one was harder to deal with. 

How did I get to this point? I'm still hunting a ghost and 3 bastards is showing up at my door steps in an hour. I leaned my head back against the wall.

"So so tired." I whispered to myself. 

"How long do I have to keep up?" I glance down at my watch. 8:34. I huffed wishing I could just sit still even for a little while longer. 

I hear a soft knock at the door. "Yoongi hyung it's almost time," Taehyung called out from the other side of the door.  I hummed softly in response. 

"I'll be out in a minute." I said splashing some water on my face.

I squished my face softly trying to wake myself up more, "You got this! You are the one and only Suga, that strikes fear in every person's heart!"  I laughed at how ridiculous I sounded, taking my apron to dry my face and hands. 

I opened the door and see Jin staring at the floor with an iced americano stretched out to me. He had a small blush on his face. 

"I'm sorry for going too far." I smiled and accepted his peace offering.

"I know you meant well by it." 

Jin turned around to the door once he heard the gentle ringing of the wind chimes. I only needed to see the eye patch to know who it was. "Welcome back Taemin." Jin and I say together with a bow. Taemin bows back in acknowledgement. 

"I'm glad to receive your invitation. You know I love coming over." Taemin smiled flirtatiously at us. 

Jin sighs softly once he was out of ear shot. "He's such a flirt. And those arms! So yummy." I smacked jin with a hand towel.

"Stop looking at the eye candy and show him his seat." I could see Jimin squealing in the corner at his role model. 

Monsta X walked in next. The glorious Shownu and Kihyun couple were shown to their seats. Kihyun was given a different menu. A special one filled with items that were not to hurt the unborn child. Jooheon choose to hang out around me.

"Jooheon. Sir Beast. Please refrain from moving so much I'm working." The tiger pouted and looked at me with the biggest puppy eyes. 

"Please?" I glared back at him before sitting him down in his seat not before giving him the thing he wanted so badly.  I quickly gathered a bunch of red roses and braided them gently into his hair making a rose crown. Minhyuk stared at us angrily. When the glaring man looked down at his hands Jooheon palmed by $200. "Thank you for your service."

Wonho had walked in when the transaction was happening. He winked at me knowing I owed him a drink later for the secret. 

Little by little the groups started pouring in. TXT, Seventeen, Mamamoo, and Got 7.

Jackson wrapped his arm around my as I mixing drinks for the others. "Sorry about what happened to your eye. I wish you'd be more careful." He planted a small kiss where the injury was. He held my face in his hand rubbing my cheek with his thumb. "If they try anything today give me permission to kill them?" I shook my head and kissed the inside of him palm. 

"Don't. I wanna do it myself." Jackson smirks a little before sitting back down with the others. They chatted with one another civilly. Taehyung and jimin giggled widly with TXT and Monsta X. Taemin sat at the head of the table drinking wine like the ruler he was. 

As the clock stuck 1:00 am everyone went silent. The meeting was starting and Bangtan wasn't here.  The fucking nerve. Everyone looked to one another in anger. It was a rule to never come late to a grey zone meeting. When Jimin walked to lock the door 3 dark figures showed up in front of the door. 

It was them. And who was I to deny their service. Oh wait I'm the owner. I strutted over and slammed the door closed. I made sure it was locked before giving them the middle finger. 

"Hyung..." Jimin pulled at my sleeve

Jungkook waved at the pair standing behind me as I was having a stare off with J-Hope. "Fuck off" I mouthed to them.

"They're late." Taehyung nodded ignoring Jungkook. RM tapped on the glass catching Jin's attention however the man didn't get the reaction he was quite looking for. Jin stared at RM or rather right through him like he wasn't even there. RM stood there surprised when Jin just walked away. 

We all turned back around and walked back to the others, closing the heavy doors behind us and leaving them like they left us however this time we were going to make sure to hurt them more than they hurt us. 

"Let the meeting commence!"

(Stay tuned to see how the hell Bangtan manages to get in!)