Chapter 18

Jin pov

"Welcome to Cafe Min," I say while greeting the line of customers as I flip the sign.

"Today we have a nice turn out of people" I mentioned to Yoongi who was making an iced americano his favorite to start the day off with.

"That's good," Yoongi placed the made coffee on a plate with a blueberry muffin and carried it away to a table nearby.

Yoongi let me co own the cafe with him since I'm such a good baker. But since he started the cafe I insisted for it to be called Cafe Min. Cute isn't it?

We've been open for 4 years which isn't very long but we've managed to attract plenty of customers with the design of our building and of course Yoongi's drinks and my sweets. Yoongi became more depressed as time passed. And Taehyung became very possessive of Jimin.

At 5 am we open and 6 pm is when our Bar opens. Yoongi is a night owl so he usually handles that part. Drinks are his things.

"Yoon I'll make us lunch!" Yoongi nods as he starts wiping a dalgona coffee, our new addition to the menu, someone ordered. We make almost all our stuff by hand since Yoongi insists that it makes everything better. So of course he's muttering how much his arm feels sore right now.

"Tell Jimin to wipe down some of the tables," Jimin rushes into the cafe with his backpack still on.

"I'm sorry I'm late, Hyungies!" I tsked as I looked up at the clock.

"Be thankful that Yoongi never docks your pay for being late" I scolded the mochi. "15 minutes late! Jimin really?" He flinched at the mention of his pay being docked.

"I'm sorry Yoongi hyung," Yoongi just waved the boy off. Jimin outs as he clung on to Yoongi's arm. "I really am sorry hyung. My professor held me back," Jimin gave us his signature move: The puppy eyes and of course Yoongi didn't fall for them.

"15 minutes late equals an extra hour of work. You know the rules Jimin," Yoongi said robotically.

"Now get changed pabo or no lunch for you." I said watching Jimin rush to the changing room. We have uniforms white or black button up shirts and black skinny jeans for the day time and red or black button up shirts for the evening. We also have aprons. We also wear harness for an extra flare.

For lunch I made tteokbokki, spicy rice cakes and Yoongi made iced americano for all of us. I sat down with all of our lunches as Jimin was taking the orders of customers.

Yoongi walked in and plopped into the seat in front of me.

"Tired?" Yoongi groaned as he nodded.

"Thank you for lunch," Yoongi mumbles into his arms.

"What's wrong?" I nudged Yoongi and he whined slightly. "Ai don't fall asleep now."

"I'm working on a new category for the menu. Choose a color."

"Uh... Pink?"

"Orange!" Jimin yelled as he popped his head in to see what they were talking about.

"Pink and orange... I can try something."

I pat Yoongi's back, "If it's you I know you can do it." We ate in silence. I could tell Yoongi wants to tell us something so I closed the door to the work room. "Spill."

"The mafias are having another meeting this Friday."

 Yoongi sighs quietly. The mafia  groups  is began fighting to get Yoongi on their side but he never wants anything to do with them. Therefore Yoongi is the grey area for everything. He's the peacemaker and the sanctuary. Everyone but BTS is allowed.