Chapter 9

Hoseoks pov

" You need to quit your job"

" why the hell would I do that "

"Did you not remember what I told you everything except freedom is yours" I bit his ear seductively my hands creeping up his shirt.

" But I don't want to , my job is apart of me. I don't want to give up my job as a Tracker " My kitten started whining and pouted at me.

I chuckled. " No babe you don't need to give up your tracker job. You'll be working as a Tracker for BTS where you'll be able to do all the crazy things you want. But you have to quit your stripper job. I don't want any man or women touch or tainting what's mine" i pulled him up to my lap. I purred as he teased me rubbing his pillow like bottom on my very hard and sensitive crotch.

" who said I'd let you claim me as yours?"

" I did" I growled as I threw him on the bed and crawled over him. I watched as he purred underneath me.

Then of course Namjoon had to walk in breaking the door. I was pissed when to moment disappeared. I threw a dagger at him and he blocked it with the unhinged door. I had just fixed it last week and he had to go and break it again. He dropped the door and ran towards Jin in fear.

I ran after him in rage. I was about to drown my kitten with pleasure when he just had to interrupt the moment.

" NAMJOON GET YOUR ASS BACK OVER HERE!"

( Tanuki Reilly : I wish you luck my friend Namjoon and J-Hope Hoseok won't kill you. I'm sorry for making you thirsty readers wait but it just had to happen.

Yoongi: Tanuki Reilly stop cock blocking me. I want J-Hope.

Hoseok : Don't worry you'll get me soon baby boy

Tanuki Reilly : Oh boy what have I started. Hears moaning runs back to laptop)