Chapter 13

Hoseoks' POV  

Yoongi screams in anger punching a mirror.

" Yoongi! Careful I know you are angry but don't hurt yourself!" I hugged Yoongi holding him down.

"I have to kill him! But now I might not be able to if Got7 is working with him!"

"Kitten everything will be fine I'll make sure you get to kill him." Yoongi scoffed at me.

" Now now don't give me that attitude!" Yoongi apologized, lowering his gaze.

I start driving to the location everyone is supposed to meet there we will get the needed details to attack. Yoongi is constantly muttering under his breath and sharpening his knives.

Whatever my kitten wants he gets. If he wants that asshole dead he will get it one way or another I'll make sure of it. 

Jimin looks quite upset when we got out of the car but before we could say anything a smoke grenade sets off and everyone but Yoongi and I were knocked out. Jimin, Jin, and Taehyung are now missing. 

"Trying to steal my kitten who do you think you dealing with? If you're trying to take him, just know: I have a knife with your name on it. But if you really want to fight then please TRY and beat me, there are many things that I can do that you would never dare. " I shot BamBam in the shoulder. Then ran for cover as a rain of bullets shoot down

" Like what taking and claiming his underwear?" Mark scoffs.

" Already done it but no not that more like tying a rival to a chair and making them wish they were never born. So drop the act and leave. Sir, I'm sure you're missing some freaky cable porn." I said to Mr.Min and threw a knife at his head only for Yugyeom to push him out of the way. 

"It's funny how the world is so enamored with your position. But I'm the guy you don't wanna mess with, so you better run and hide." JB snickered.

" No, I think you should better run and hide cause I'm gonna laugh my ass off as I slice your throat open and watch you die. If I kill you it's not like Yoongi will miss you anyway" BamBam's eyes darkened.

"Since Yoongi knows you well and doesn't like people that are close to him I'll give you one chance to back away and beg me for mercy" 

"You think that your scary let me show you something frightening," I see Yoongi vanishes from my side and is not anywhere to be found.

"You're funny for a dead man. I told you, Asshole: HE'S MINE." I screamed charging at Mr.Min knowing that if Mr.Min dies this will all stop. I manage to hack off his leg. 

"You really think so?!" I threw a knife at Young-Jae's leg. He screams in pain.

"I know so!" I yelled.

" Alright!" JB screamed.

"Let's dance!" I start shooting at Jackson and I feel a knife stab through me.

" I won't let you take him from me. I'll kill you before you even get a chance" BamBam whispered into my ear.  I see Yoongi being held done on the floor as Jackson injects a liquid into Yoongi and carries him away. After, all I see is black.