Chapter 7

I shall answer you prayer @leahbeah30 

SELF PROMO: PLEASE READ MY OTHER BOOKS -

         My Omega That Acts Like An Alpha

                  Is It Too Late For You To Save Me ; Yoonmin 

                               Can You Forgive Me? ; Little Yoongi

                                           Illusion 

                                                   What Am I? ; Sterek

                                                                  BTS SHIP BOOKS

Hoseok pov

I'm excited for tomorrow I get to see what my baby and his brothers can do.

First we will start at the shooting range and weapons bunker to test their knowledge of weapons.

" Jin when we first met you, you had a katana unlike any other where did you get it from" Jungkook asked.

" I have never bought a weapon before Yoongi helps me hand craft them and V palms some of the supplies we need. The katana I brought with me was the one Yoongi made for me as a birthday present."

" WAIT A MINUTE YOU HAND MAKE YOUR WEAPONS!" Jungkook screamed. Since kookie is in charge of all the weapons we have he is probably blown out of his mind right now. 

" That Katana must have taken years to create" Namjoon said.

" Nope it only took that little guy 2 days to complete it." Jin praised Yoongi.

" I'M SO HAPPY MY BABY IS SO TALENTED" I squealed squishing Yoongi.

" WHO THE HELL YOU CALLING LITTLE AND WHO SAID YOUR DUMB ASS CAN CALL ME YOURS OR BABY" Yoongi yelled fighting me then running to Jimins arms. Jimin then patted Yoongi's head like he was a puppy reassuring him he was not little. The way he was hidding made him look like a distraught kitten. SO SO INCREDIBLY CUTE.

" Can I see the your weapons?" Jungkook begged.

" Sorry but they're at our house." Jimin shrugged.

" Then will head there right now"

"Wait now? Why? I'm sleepy " Yoongi whined. I'm gonna die from cuteness over load.

"Yup now"