Chapter 14

Yoongi's Pov 

I woke up to BamBam smiling at me in some type of basement

"Morning Suga! How did you sleep?" I brought my leg up to kick him realizing it was strapped down with metal bars.

"Jimin?! Jin?! Taehung?! Are you alright?!" I screamed ignoring him.

"Yoongi?!" I looked across to see Jimin chained up. His hands up above him. 

A man appeared next to Jimin. Jimin froze not knowing what to do. The man was smiling at me.

"Don't you dare touch Jimin you monster not touch him!" I struggled against the metal screeching.

"Shut him up." BamBam covered my mouth with a gag. Then left when the man told him to

"Yoongi! Please stop I'll be fine." Jimin smiled at me tears slipping down his face as his shirt was torn and the monster licked Jimin.

"Your father says 'Hi'. " the man said. I shrieked and fought to try to get out of the bars holding me down.  

I bit the gag so hard that in shattered and tore.

"DON'T TOUCH HIM! IF IT'S HIM YOU WANT, TAKE ME PLEASE!" I screamed begging the bastard.

"YOONGI DON'T DO IT!" JImin cries but stops when the man ripped off his boxers. JImin was now sobbing.

"I SAID STOP!" I broke my arms and dislocated my wrist and slipped out of the metal bars. 

I jumped at the man pushing him down to the floor. I grabbed the nearest thing near me which was a brick and smashed the monsters head in. I continued making sure he was dead. Blood drenched me from head to toe. I took the brick and broke Jimin free. He fell into my arms crying sobbing his heart out. I winced wanting to scream from the excruciating pain.

"I'm so sorry Yoongi your arms." he cried even more. I pulled off my shirt and put it on Jimin.

"We have to get out of here." 

"But Yoongi your arms!" I smiled.

"I'll be okay." I kissed his forehead when I heard people running down the stairs into the basement. I chucked it at the person in front of me and stole his gun. I shot him in the head and made a run to find Jin and Taehyung. I found them in a cell and shot at the locks breaking them free.

"Yoongi?! What happens?! Your arms! There so much blood."

"No time for words we need to get out of here." We ran upstairs and shoot everyone in our way till we got to the front door.

I grabbed car keys that were attached to one of the dead bodies. It unlocked a minivan and we jumped inside. 

"Taehyung drive." Jin tossed him the keys and Jin jumped in the back with me.

Once we were far enough I pushed a button that was rigged to the house and exploded it. No proof must be left behind that house is now dust.

" Jimin disable the tracker of the van." he kicks off tracker that was on the roof of the car. 

"Yoongi I'm going set your bones back in place. I'm going to count and on 3 I'm going to do it." I took a deep breath and nodded. 

"Okay 1 2 3." Jin pulled and I screamed. Jimin started crying. Taehyung was on the verge as he held Jimin's hand tightly. Jin was crying as he cast my arms. 

"I'm so sorry Yoongi!" I shushed him and told him he was worth the pain. I noticed I was losing conscience so I told Jin to keep them safe while I rested for a little. A little I hoped.