"What is your name?"

이름이 뭐예요?

The sun rised informed the world morning have come.

Curtain opened portraying the rays,kitchen banging expressing delicious breakfast oncoming and there's a peaceful and queit mind of a boy trying to feel the morning vibe when suddenly...

"TAEHYUNG-AH!!!!!!!"......

Taehyung quickly ran to the door as his best friend,Hara have waited for him infront of his house with her bicycle.

Today is a big day for Hara as she have transferred to a new school which is taehyung's school.

Hara moved to this town last week after her parents died so her brother decided to moved there for her own importance especially he knew that taehyung lived there.

When they reached school,Taehyung accompanied Hara to the school office when she accidentally bump to a boy.

The boy took a glimpse and walked away.

Hara looked at the boy as he walked away, she felt something weird about him as she saw his face kinda swollen and his palm were wrapped with bandages.

"Hara,are you ok?are you hurt?",

Taehyung voice suddenly make Hara realized she's already infront of the school office.

"Im fine,lets go inside."

--

Hara walked alone to her class as she's not the same class with Taehyung.

She's  kinda scared but she tried to manipulated herself that she's gonna meet new friends and she's gonna finish her high school with success.

When she arrived infront of her class,the teacher allowed her to come in and she asked her to introduce herself.

All the students clapped for her welcomed her when she realized the boy she bumped before was in her class sitting alone at the back while looking at the window.

"Jungkook,can you put aside your bag and let Hara sit beside you?"asked the teacher.

"My pleasure,my beloved teacher",Jungkook answered with a grin and laughter followed by the other students.

"Never mind teacher,i prefer to sit at the back because i feel more comfortable".

Her answer made the teacher and the students including the boy look at her with their shocked face.

She walked to the seat and sat beside the boy as the teacher continued her teaching.

She realized that the boy doesnt even gave attention to the teacher infront and kept on looking at the window.

As the bell rang,she held her urge and bravely talked to him.

"Hi,im Hara.i wish we can be friends.What is your name?".

He gave a glimpse and walked away from her.

Hara felt shocked but then she saw a nametag that he left at his table.

"So,his name is Park Jimin."